Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just done 4 months of Invisalign (I PAID) and my starting teeth were much more crooked than hers yet my finished teeth are much better 🤔. Must just be that I was able to be responsible for my own outcome or some such bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just done 4 months of Invisalign (I PAID) and my starting teeth were much more crooked than hers yet my finished teeth are much better 🤔. Must just be that I was able to be responsible for my own outcome or some such bollocks.
But did you bleach them to retina-scorching whiteness? So bright them can only be viewed in black and white?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Teeth are super complex. I've looked into my options with multiple dentists and orthodontists 2 years ago and moving teeth can be super complex and slow. To get my bottom teeth straight would've taken 2.5 years and Invisalign wouldn't have been strong enough. They're not even that crooked, there's just not much space to move them and top and bottom have to move in parallel. In the end we agreed that it is not worth the effort, pain and money. I'm glad I had the chance to discuss it but it's really not so important to me that I would have invested that much time into it.

Reactions: 11
Turkey teeth ✔
Crows feet ✔
Peacock attitude ✔

I acknowledge my weak taxonomy based joke falls apart here as it's Turkey the place, not the bird but I tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know but her gnashers haven't just been straightened have they? Has she had other stuff done? They look so tombstoney.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww, bye bye snaggletooth. 🥲 "Gear", etc.
Screenshot_20240206_195446_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Another thing she "never stopped". All the potatoes! Now voluntary! 🤓🥔🥔🥔:m
Screenshot_20240206_200304_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Do people go to Turkey from the UK for veneers?
Essex people are big fans, hence they are known as “Turkey Teef” due to the accent.
They always seem to be too big and too white, not quite like the American type.
---
Anyway, her fellow betrowlled influencer Katie Hayes is due to give birth soon, wonder whether Sal has sent a gift 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nothing says comfy or cosy like the ol’ ghost story torch under your chin, late at night. Snuggly ☠💀👻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like Vincent Price. 😱

The tapping/head tilting/pouring goopy products onto palm from a great height as standard continues to be so off-putting. She's probably grateful to be able to follow up with clips from her latest elite interview gig. #notyouraverageinstahun 🦄

(I couldn't resist 🚬)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is a slave to looking like an insta-hon now. How long will she keep this up? It's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.