Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bottom teeth are starting to cross over which seems to be not uncommon as one gets older (now early 60s ... how did that happen?) I can't face the thought of having braces though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My bottom teeth are starting to cross over which seems to be not uncommon as one gets older (now early 60s ... how did that happen?) I can't face the thought of having braces though.
This happened to me with bottom and top. I didn't care too much about the bottom, but the top bothered me. I became very self-conscious about my smile. My teeth had also started to slant inwards due to my terrible grinding at night and the skeletal changes from getting older. My dentist suggested it, and I was like what, at my age?! I dithered about it for two more years but I've now had Invisalign since last August. It's a bit punishing. I can't imagine doing it if I worked and had an active social life. Fortunately I am a hermit, so it's less challenging 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
God yes, it's a big thing. Especially in Liverpool. They're always tombstone like. Klopp has classic turkey teeth- like piano keys.
My mate once pointed out that Klopp looks like Bingo from the Banana Splits and once you see it, you can't unsee it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I *think* I know what she's trying to say. But surely any makeup is a 'faceful'? Light coverage or heavy?
And she can never help that smug judgemental tone 'I meet lots of women like this'.

Screenshot_20240209_145248.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Faceful is absolutely not a word. I threw out her eye cream today. I throw out nothing unless it is actually damaging my skin but this stuff was like putting shiny glue on my face. Two months was enough. Make up got stuck on it and it gathered in the corners of my eyes. Absolutely useless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Urgh ”no makeup makeup” is the worst, we all know it’s trowelled on unless you’re a teenaged model with amazing skin

Reactions: 12
I doubt it’s even remotely true. You can’t tell me this senior executive wouldn’t recognise herself here and we all know Sali the grifter wouldn’t dream of offending anyone in the industry in case she was excluded.

I *think* I know what she's trying to say. But surely any makeup is a 'faceful'? Light coverage or heavy?
And she can never help that smug judgemental tone 'I meet lots of women like this'.

View attachment 2745997

Reactions: 16
Faceful is absolutely not a word. I threw out her eye cream today. I throw out nothing unless it is actually damaging my skin but this stuff was like putting shiny glue on my face. Two months was enough. Make up got stuck on it and it gathered in the corners of my eyes. Absolutely useless.
Did exactly the same last week. Urgh - weird product.
---
Yikes.

What in the Mrs Danvers is she up to there?
At first view I thought it was Billie Whitelaw in The Omen 🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2745997
If this alleged exchange actually happened, the woman probably described it as "a full face" and Sali changed it to "faceful" because she thinks she's clever and the best writer when she is in fact a dink.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it's a silly double entendre. No idea why u
Its become faceful rather than facefull but I'm sure SH would blame subs.

Reactions: 6
What a shock and a coincidence! Two posts that the eye stuff Revolution Sali created is crap and Lauren makes a post attempting to prove that it’s not. But instead shows that it makes your concealer look even worse (top is before, bottom is after she struggled with the blobby shite to get it to work)

B117174D-6D3C-4416-99EA-FA6A04E0DEF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.