Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I unfollowed all those grey-haired model accounts. They made it their whole personality

Reactions: 14
I bought an cheapy on eBay and it was great for me. My friend said she thinks they're all the same as the more expensive ones, but obviously I don't know your eyes. It's fiddly to do, better if you can get someone to do it for you, but not impossible on your own.
thank you ☺. I think they are probably all the same. They have to use particular perming chemicals, so they can't differ that much.
---
Same. I noticed a lot of the grey-hair influencers mention it too - you stop slapping dye on your scalp and a few months later you suddenly get this fresh hair growth like a fluffy chick. Annoying until it gets long enough and flops over.
---

Yep - I did it for a while with the little sticky rollers, and it was fine. My tip would be do one eye at a time from start to finish, then the other eye, just until you're confident.
thank you, I would def do one at a time. I don't want to blind myself or something stupid
---
No but, if it’s the company I think it is, I caved the other day after months of being tempted and bought their dip manicure set 🙄
haha, they seem to do those too so it probably is the same company. They must've spent a fortune on marketing to spam us all so heavily. I might buy a cheapie kit to try it out as suggested.

Thanks all

Reactions: 2
thank you ☺. I think they are probably all the same. They have to use particular perming chemicals, so they can't differ that much.
---

thank you, I would def do one at a time. I don't want to blind myself or something stupid
---

haha, they seem to do those too so it probably is the same company. They must've spent a fortune on marketing to spam us all so heavily. I might buy a cheapie kit to try it out as suggested.

Thanks all
Mine was called ICONSIGN. £9.99.
---
(I PAID)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What's a good grey-hair account to follow?
I follow Caryn Franklin of Clothes Show fame. She doesn't post a lot though tbf.
She has beautiful grey hair and rarely mentions it.
I really like her because Fashion is her actual job but she is at pains to emphasise the need for ethics and sustainability (not in a terribly preachy way but practical, supportive and sensible). She is so at odds with She Here who just buys clothes constantly on a whim because it is 'my job' - where Caryn whose job it really actually is has tried not to buy new for at least 4 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I stopped dyeing my hair, which coincided (but wasn’t related to) with a time when my hormones have been making my hair fall out more than the usual amounts. This has calmed down a bit now, but I had noticed the baby hairs and new growth as well! Just glad something is growing back otherwise I’d have given up hair dye in time to lose all my hair and rock a bald look!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2739449
Normal smile…
---
View attachment 2739450
Weird smile with teeth artificially whitened and upper lip tucked away like a horse
All the proportions are so off. 3/4 of her face is forehead and a huge pair of Larry David’s Dad’s glasses.
IMG_4901.jpeg
This is the first pic btw, not the even more bizarre second one
IMG_4903.jpeg
Larry David’s Dad’s glasses.
IMG_4904.jpeg
Can’t understand what she’s thinking with these incessant bizarre pointless selfies.

ETA JUMP SCARE!!!
(Second pic)
IMG_4906.jpeg
WTF is she thinking?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Appaza your top lip vanishes like so when it’s au natural and doesn’t when it’s pumped. I don’t know where I picked this up but I tucked it away as fact because it suited me - I have full lips yet in my wedding photos (all 4 of em) I look thin lipped with fury ( I wasn’t).

Reactions: 5
Wow. I don't think I have ever seen a selfie from her with such a wide smile and it's quite jarring. I'm so used to her normal smize.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been laughing my arse off at these selfies for an hour! Why does she look so demented and why the b+w all of a sudden? To hide the whiteness? I assumed she’d filtered the pics herself (the colour of her top teeth doesn’t match the bottom) but maybe she’s had them done.

Anyway:
tits ✔
teeth ✔

What's next? Bbl? Head transplant?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been laughing my arse off at these selfies for an hour! Why does she look so demented and why the b+w all of a sudden? To hide the whiteness? 🤷‍♀️
Omg your avatar 😂

Yes I rather suspect the teeth will be day glo white 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she went black and white because they are startlingly white? 🤓
The difference between between the top teeth and the lower set is astonishing. I am past my menopause and am a serial neglecter of good skin care but still don't have those crow's feet!
Screenshot_20240206-192037_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.