Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does that even mean?!
I can only imagine it means she is to The Gayswhat P O'G was to dogs. A collector, a lover of, their bestest friend and carer. :rolleyes:

I do remember her saying that Sylvie only barks at straight men (but not her sons or husband) but not gay men, and never gets it wrong. I mean, we're meant to believe Sylvie is out here outing men like a one woman Brighton branch of Iran's Guidance Patrol or some such tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
His phone has autocorrected, hasn’t it? It should be the PoG of hettys -which is a paradox, if ever I heard one.
I suppose he can’t reference Rolf’s animal hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sali is the Paul o'Grady of homosexuals?
I don't understand either.
And her hair 😬 It just keeps getting worse. Those lank woolly strands dangling down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Mselvista if you want to read the Guardian without subscribing just click on the three little dots at the top right of the screen and click on new incognito tab....it may take a few goes but it works x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Mselvista if you want to read the Guardian without subscribing just click on the three little dots at the top right of the screen and click on new incognito tab....it may take a few goes but it works x
Oh thanks - I normally Google headline but will try this 👍

Reactions: 2
Ok now Lily Savage has been mentioned, it seems more like shade🤣 Lily did have quite dark roots

For anyone who didn’t see Paul O’Grady doing drag as Lily, pre-animal rescuing Battersea phase

IMG_2182.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.