Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moi.

They are so drearily predictable.
Good shout. I think what annoys me about them discussing 'women we fancy' is that you just know when they do that sort of stuff it's done for the benefit of John Niven and his ilk. It'll be all "she looks filthy" and "proper slutty" kind of stuff

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Good shout. I think what annoys me about them discussing 'women we fancy' is that you just know when they do that sort of stuff it's done for the benefit of John Niven and his ilk. It'll be all "she looks filthy" and "proper slutty" kind of stuff
Urgh, I hadn’t thought of that. It’s just so inherently trivialising of the crap experienced by lesbians.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Or Sali will come over all old fashioned schoolmarm and be looking at it from a ~purely admiration~ viewpoint.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Speaking of John Niven I stumbled on this review of one his novels last night. I expected the "edgy" anal sex jokes. What I didn't expect were the racist epithets, no doubt deployed for "satirical" effect. I hate this sort of tit which allows those who think themselves progressive to giggle at disgusting racist language. It just to show what a tit the character is, OK? No biggie, just sprinkling my prose with vile slurs for those edge factor lolz.

---
Or Sali will come over all old fashioned schoolmarm and be looking at it from a ~purely admiration~ viewpoint.
She'll say so and so has a great rack to show what a cool girl she is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How is she STILL in her 40s. She seems to have been in her 40s forever. How old is she actually?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to have dropped the 'becoth' affectation. Maybe there is only always room for one. And it gets really ridiculous before she moves onto the next one.
Can’t possibly be because she’s read it here, we oll know she never reads here 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2418683
so she’s gone on Lor
Who dug up the ghost of Christmas Past to host an item on getting your JLo Glow on?
Exactly what I was thinking all the way through the Lorraine clip I just couldn’t articulate it. Ghost of Christmas past ⚰ 🤣🤣🤣 love it.
And the widow’s weeds outfit as well, she’s meant to be selling a prolonged summer 🤣..her tone is ollways off, bless her.

• Haha
She probably went on Lorraine thinking she was looking timeless and classy. However, she’s giving a dowdy secondary school teacher simmering with rage or perhaps an office manager on the warpath. Doubt she was going for a generic work outfit from the 3 for 2 section in Dorothy Perkins look but she’s bleeping nailed it, fairplay.
---
It's just telegraphing that she had more pressing things to do that day like taking selfies, using her label maker and putting a potato in the oven. I sometimes sympathise with her on the limp, thin hair, there are days where nothing helps, it's just going to be crap and flat, but it doesn't look like anyone did anything for her here before going on air. Maybe she waved them off.
At least the aerial (weird hook made of hair she often has on the top of her head like a teletubby) was flat on this occasion. Small mercies

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she STILL in her 40s. She seems to have been in her 40s forever. How old is she actually?
No one knows but she's NOT THERE YET, OK? (No doubt we will hear all about it anytime soon and our wee Sali will be the expert on the peri-menopause)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the unremarkable and crumpled outfits she has shown over the past month were better than this brown atrocity.

Reactions: 6
She’s supposedly an expert on fit, fashion, faces, shopping etc. She’s written books on getting this stuff just right. So how come she constantly wears glasses that appear to be eating her face?

(Oh god, the nails 😫)

View attachment 2422007
Isn’t that the massive spot and sunburn caught underneath the glasses?

The nails are harbouring a Petrie dish full of the next potential nationwide infection .

• Haha
She’s supposedly an expert on fit, fashion, faces, shopping etc. She’s written books on getting this stuff just right. So how come she constantly wears glasses that appear to be eating her face?

(Oh god, the nails 😫)
My acetate glasses do the same. Something about how they sit on my nose. I tried silicone pads to avoid it but that didn't help one bit and they got super disgusting from makeup.

Reactions: 6
'Men, women and muppets'.
Had we thought of muppets? 🤪 will 100% choose Gonzo. Or Fozzie as her husband has that look.
And crazy they are charging £14.50 to watch a recording of a podcast.

View attachment 2420984
I mentioned Gonzo in passing, lol, we shall see. It ticks a couple of boxes, American and quiiiiiirky. Plus 70s/80s time period they're so fond of with crystal clear memories beginning when they were two. 👶

Reactions: 5
She probably went on Lorraine thinking she was looking timeless and classy. However, she’s giving a dowdy secondary school teacher simmering with rage or perhaps an office manager on the warpath. Doubt she was going for a generic work outfit from the 3 for 2 section in Dorothy Perkins look but she’s bleeping nailed it, fairplay.
---

At least the aerial (weird hook made of hair she often has on the top of her head like a teletubby) was flat on this occasion. Small mercies
That screen shot is fascinating and no doubt a far more accurate representation of what She Here actually looks like. Saggy bits and those dewlaps you get at the corners of your mouth. No shame when you are nearly 50 ffs. But it is people like Sali who make those normal things shameful. And reinforce the narrative normal aging is unattractive.
And quite reassuring that you can have all the tweakments and expensive free shite you like but you will still age normally like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That screen shot is fascinating and no doubt a far more accurate representation of what She Here actually looks like. Saggy bits and those dewlaps you get at the corners of your mouth. No shame when you are nearly 50 ffs. But it is people like Sali who make those normal things shameful. And reinforce the narrative normal aging is unattractive.
And quite reassuring that you can have all the tweakments and expensive free shite you like but you will still age normally like the rest of us.
Was thinking the exact same thing

Reactions: 5
She’s not addicted to spending on beauty, it’s all #presssample unless it’s a £7 boots body scrub that she clears the shelves of. She doesn’t go on about buying 5 bottles of foundation at £90 a pop.
I stand by my theory that she wants people to think she looks great for her age - hence going fully grey at least a decade earlier than is usual.
Imagine you don’t work in an office, but you dress as though it’s early 2000s and you do. Bonkers.

Reactions: 17
Isn’t that the massive spot and sunburn caught underneath the glasses?

The nails are harbouring a Petrie dish full of the next potential nationwide infection .
Sunburn? Sali? Go and wash your mouth out. She is olways wearing SPF50.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.