Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That style of manicure, with a darker colour at the cuticle, just makes her nails look like they are falling off šŸ¤¢.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That screen shot is fascinating and no doubt a far more accurate representation of what She Here actually looks like. Saggy bits and those dewlaps you get at the corners of your mouth. No shame when you are nearly 50 ffs. But it is people like Sali who make those normal things shameful. And reinforce the narrative normal aging is unattractive.
And quite reassuring that you can have all the tweakments and expensive free shite you like but you will still age normally like the rest of us.
I was thinking the same thing but couldnā€™t articulate it as kindly as you have (due to my Beef Face Trole Lyfe no doubtā€¦)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Heavy and she probably has them quite tight so there's no slippage. I have large frames, too, just plastic, and they're just slightly loose but I'm used to it. Better than having the nose and ears soreness.

Reactions: 7
'I will put you in a folder' olways reminds me of this

Sali's impotent rage against trolls will never not be hilarious. Her threats of police and folders šŸ˜‚ I think she threatened lawyers back in the good old days when it was all fields around here.
She's done so well out of flogging snake oil. You would think she might accept our Greek chorus of commentary might be a price worth paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And two are Jo Jones and her husband Dan. I presume it is their toddler son being christened then.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.