Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An article in The Telegraph yesterday about 'perception drift' - when people have too many cosmetic procedures and lose perspective about their looks. This is one of the BTL comments:
1693524463093.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sali doing a Patsy Stone on the telly “yeah, cheers, thanks a lot” career pivot was not on my Summer 2023 bingo card. I’m going to have to watch Lorraine again, aren’t I?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sali doing a Patsy Stone on the telly “yeah, cheers, thanks a lot” career pivot was not on my Summer 2023 bingo card. I’m going to have to watch Lorraine again, aren’t I?
You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just sitting here smiling proudly at people saying Tiny Soprano, like how I imagine parents feel when their offspring go out into the world and flourish.

Don't mind me. *smug and contented face*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Speaking of fake tan, has anyone tried Coco and Eve’s stuff? Or their SPF?
---
An article in The Telegraph yesterday about 'perception drift' - when people have too many cosmetic procedures and lose perspective about their looks. This is one of the BTL comments:
View attachment 2417722
Oh no! Must be a Trole!

Reactions: 2
NGL, I'm that weirdo who loves the smell of Jungle Formula...😳🙃

Agree, citronella is no great shakes.

Reactions: 4
I know the tips are meant to be gold but the other ends just look like dirt? whatever it is just looks awful :sick:

1693583944284.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“We are olways using it at night... the next morning we are olways using SPF...”

WTF is she doing with language lately?

ETA: It’s like she is trying to find a quirky turn of phrase to differentiate herself from the rest of the mob of instahuns.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“We are olways using it at night... the next morning we are olways using SPF...”

WTF is she doing with language lately?

ETA: It’s like she is trying to find a quirky turn of phrase to differentiate herself from the rest of the mob of instahuns.
She sounds like one of those prim tutors they used to have on (throwback ahead!) Ladette to Lady.

"Now Ladies, what do we ollways do in the night and ollways do the next morning?" 👓

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.