Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be back from their holiday. Or at least trying to.
No idea where they are in Greece but they don't actually seem to do anything apart from beach then out for dinner. And in Sali's case make videos and tiktoks.

Screenshot_20230829_214538.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving! whenever my beefy little world seems sad, I have a laugh here.

Jesus, just stop leaning over into the camera , it’s weird!

What a world 🙄.
I find it so sinister and threatening when she does that. It's all wrong in the same way as those Escher drawings where the end and the beginning don't match up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving! whenever my beefy little world seems sad, I have a laugh here.

I find it so sinister and threatening when she does that. It's all wrong in the same way as those Escher drawings where the end and the beginning don't match up.
I find it bizarrely unnerving too

Reactions: 7
They must be back from their holiday. Or at least trying to.
No idea where they are in Greece but they don't actually seem to do anything apart from beach then out for dinner. And in Sali's case make videos and tiktoks.

View attachment 2413177

Imagine being on a delayed flight with Sali 😬 She’d start a New Folder for passenger infractions, turbo-charge her plane beauty routine thus asphyxiating her fellow travellers, and generally make the “does your bag have a ticket” saga look like tea party.

First time I’ve missed her on Twitter. We could have had live reportage.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was just about to say that I feel a bit sorry for Dan but ugh, no, how soon I forget. Who makes "yer mum" jokes in their 50s? No man I'd want to be around, let alone marry. He and Tiny Soprano deserve each other, two immature jerks in a pod filled with product Sali will never finish using.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine being on a delayed flight with Sali 😬 She’d start a New Folder for passenger infractions, turbo-charge her plane beauty routine thus asphyxiating her fellow travellers, and generally make the “does your bag have a ticket” saga look like tea party.

First time I’ve missed her on Twitter. We could have had live reportage.
Omg you're right - how many times would she have to completely redo her plane routine after sitting on the tarmac for three and a half hours, then going back to departures? She'd have to start all over again when they got back on.

And as for Dan's 'joke' :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I really wanted “give me a second series” Alan. Maybe Dan can use the tarmac time to come up with new tv ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sali's manicure performance flashing is off the scale in that perfume video. Bad case of influencer hands syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Influencer hands syndrome 😁

But also I just sarcastically/ amusingly knowingly put “olways” in a Teams message to a colleague who is not also amusingly knowing. LordHaveMercy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just saw this on her IG (sorry if it's already been mentioned on this thread!).

Did Sali have anything to do with this Vogue shoot/tv show? Or is this an official AD?

Because, it not...in my opinion, it's so odd that she would post something like this. Because (to someone who is casually scrolling) it implies that she had something to do with this Vogue shoot/tv show. To my knowledge, she did not have anything to do with this shoot/tv show, nor does it seem like an official AD. You have to read the caption to realize that she's just fan-girling over it and is not associated with it at all (to my knowledge).

If my assumptions are correct, I find it to be really shady and a bit dishonest, because... she must know that would be the implication because she works in the beauty/editorial industry. And she tagged people, so she's being sneaky and trying to get Vogue's attention and/or use Vogue to drive traffic to her page. I know a ton of influencers do this, but it still seems...wrong on some level. Plus, assuming it's not an official AD, does she even have the rights to use that photo? Who knows...

IMG_8013.jpg
IMG_8014.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ahahaha, she’s back on Lorraine. “Get the JLo Glow!” Shilling a Hersheshons product which she assures us is perfect for everybody 🙄 The models got the giggles, I’m sure they loathe her. How does she make her size 8 frame look like a sack of potatoes? It’s those paper bag slacks again. Would a very dilute gradual tan really be a great product for the darker skinned model? Sali says yes. Nikki Hambleton-Whatever vibes in pic 1; by the time she gets on camera the hair stylist has to be crying.

From 10 mins:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Cards upside down. And the vibe between her and the presenter is amazing (by amazing I mean tense and awkward obvs).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cards upside down. And the vibe between her and the presenter is amazing (by amazing I mean tense and awkward obvs).
It suddenly gets incredibly frosty just before 14 min mark when the presenter says ‘what do you mean you don’t believe in it’ (referring to body scrubs), there’s a sudden ‘you must be one of my troles’ purse of the lips she tries to read her upside down cards and then it gets worse. The models are having to scrape product off each others hands because Tiny Soprano keeps forgetting to give to both, then when the presenter reminds her, she passive aggressively repeats ‘ALTERNATIVELY’ whilst unceremoniously blobbing a cream mask on. Zero smiles til the end. It’s so funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.