Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re crushes, how about Obama? Remember the revolting remark Our Sal made about him & Michelle looking like they were off to have sex?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm confused by the Tiktok vid of all the make-uo she brought in holiday vs the make-up she actually wore, I thought she was an expert on most things AND she's been there numerous times before, so wouldn't she know what she'd need?

Reactions: 12
I'm confused by the Tiktok vid of all the make-uo she brought in holiday vs the make-up she actually wore, I thought she was an expert on most things AND she's been there numerous times before, so wouldn't she know what she'd need?
Maybe she's tiptoeing into her scatterbrained, relatable but zAnY, OMG what am I like, eh?!!! era, treading on the toes of 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching Paulina Porizkova talk about her skincare routine. She's doesn't wash her face in the morning "because my face did not get dirty overnight", unlike Sali's, whose gets covered in dust 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Filtered to high heaven - she looks like a plastic doll in that video.

It must be difficult as an older beauty influencer, because your high end target audience for products must be, what, early thirties (?) - the sweet spot when you've got a bit more money, prob pre kids, but before you've moved onto injectables which give actual results and so your skincare spend drops. And so beauty influencers must have to stay looking youthful enough to capture that demographic, whilst hiding the reality of how they do that.

No wonder She Here is trying to set herself up as a lifestyle influencer...

Reactions: 15
I was dead against not washing my (oily) face in the morning but recently gave it a go and I was wrong - skin looks so much better, clearer and plumper. I just splash with cold water now and use vit c and spf

Reactions: 12
Filtered to high heaven - she looks like a plastic doll in that video.

It must be difficult as an older beauty influencer, because your high end target audience for products must be, what, early thirties (?) - the sweet spot when you've got a bit more money, prob pre kids, but before you've moved onto injectables which give actual results and so your skincare spend drops. And so beauty influencers must have to stay looking youthful enough to capture that demographic, whilst hiding the reality of how they do that.

No wonder She Here is trying to set herself up as a lifestyle influencer...
I really think you're over estimating the popularity of injectables. Not in London here and I only know one person who has injectables amongst my 40+ friends. I take great care of my skin and havent considered it.

Reactions: 14
Maybe it's not injectables then - maybe women's skincare spending starts to decline as life takes over or they realise it's overpriced and know what works for them. Whatever the reason, I find it interesting that older influencers suddenly seem to start chasing a demographic younger than their own, and assume it's because it's that younger demo who are the big spenders the brands want.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.