Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair hook is back!
---

Her eyes always look like piss holes in the snow when she’s photographed in the wild. She must use a Disney eye effect filter or something
Yes!! When Sam Chapman got married Sali’s ‘in the wild’ photos taken by her mates were … startling to say the least.

Reactions: 5
It’s so unhealthy. She’s an objectively attractive nearly 50 year old yet she has to make herself look quite different on the internet for…what reason really? Flogging some products? It’s so weird.
---
Also - I’ve never seen white trainers worn at a Christening before. Im obviously not fancy or famous enough

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A black dress for a summer Christening?
Truth be told , I swapped my wardrobe last week and got rid of the summer dresses and washed the autumn leggings , long sleeved tops and sorted the boots ready for the cooler months . I love summer but love being organised more .

I am a twit and have since brought back the summer dresses, it’s so hot here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Distraught to see Tim Key and Sali have mutuals. Deep down I think me and Tim might get married. She's not bloody invited to the wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really only wear black. The best I could manage for a summer churchy affair would be black with small florals on - which would be a concession because I hate florals. And probably my best white trainers or summer DMs.

I don’t really like summer clothes, or sandals , or most shoes. It’s challenging.

Reactions: 13
It’s so unhealthy. She’s an objectively attractive nearly 50 year old yet she has to make herself look quite different on the internet for…what reason really? Flogging some products? It’s so weird.
---
Also - I’ve never seen white trainers worn at a Christening before. Im obviously not fancy or famous enough
I think she looks much better au naturel. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think she looks much better au naturel. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do too because Sali’s online filtered appearance is becoming a bit uncanny valley now. People that know her in real life must find it so weird that she looks like ‘Sali but not Sali’ on social media

Reactions: 9
I do too because Sali’s online filtered appearance is becoming a bit uncanny valley now. People that know her in real life must find it so weird that she looks like ‘Sali but not Sali’ on social media
Yes, she's really ramping it up lately.
"...and perfume with a side of Chili Pickle". ✨️✨️✨️😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I really only wear black. The best I could manage for a summer churchy affair would be black with small florals on - which would be a concession because I hate florals. And probably my best white trainers or summer DMs.

I don’t really like summer clothes, or sandals , or most shoes. It’s challenging.
I only wear black. Ollways. I wore black when I got married. I wear black when going to other people's weddings. I would wear black to a christening 🤷

Reactions: 5
I am not sexy enough to Morticia. I like a collar over cleavage. OHTHASSRIGHT MORE UPTIGHT THAN She Here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.