Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her current look is extremely unflattering...

View attachment 2419526
It's just telegraphing that she had more pressing things to do that day like taking selfies, using her label maker and putting a potato in the oven. I sometimes sympathise with her on the limp, thin hair, there are days where nothing helps, it's just going to be crap and flat, but it doesn't look like anyone did anything for her here before going on air. Maybe she waved them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's just telegraphing that she had more pressing things to do that day like taking selfies, using her label maker and putting a potato in the oven. I sometimes sympathise with her on the limp, thin hair, there are days where nothing helps, it's just going to be crap and flat, but it doesn't look like anyone did anything for here here before going on air. Maybe she waved them off.
If I’d destroyed my hair to that extent, I simply wouldn't advise other people on haircare 😉

(She seemed to have had it styled in her pre-air selfie, posted above.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A bit more for you @melfish (why is Vimeo so slow?!)

I feel like I could spin an (honorary) PhD out of this Lorraine appearance, with a special focus on host—Wali—model interactions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A bit more for you @melfish (why is Vimeo so slow?!)

I feel like I could spin an (honorary) PhD out of this Lorraine appearance, with a special focus on host—Wali—model interactions.

The OLL-ways is getting more pronounced. Why does she do this now? She never used to. It's such a silly affectation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The OLL-ways is getting more pronounced. Why does she do this now? She never used to. It's such a silly affectation 🤣
She seems to have dropped the 'becoth' affectation. Maybe there is only always room for one. And it gets really ridiculous before she moves onto the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sali looks paler than Groenland in that clip, wouldn’t trust her to tell me how to keep a summer glow tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she insist on looking 10+ years older than she really is?! It's wild. She's still in her 40s but could pass for 50s/60s.

The only explanation I can think of is that she (subconsciously) thinks being/looking older = automatically more qualified at her job. And she's not qualified/certified in anything (that I know of), so she's overcorrecting and trying to give the illusion that she knows what she's talking about.

Reactions: 4
“Your skin doesn’t know what the weather is” is up there with “the sun is the oil” on the Idiotic Scale surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who dug up the ghost of Christmas Past to host an item on getting your JLo Glow on?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'Men, women and muppets'.
Had we thought of muppets? 🤪 will 100% choose Gonzo. Or Fozzie as her husband has that look.
And crazy they are charging £14.50 to watch a recording of a podcast.

Screenshot_20230902_121827.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I won’t lie, I’ve always had a soft spot for Fozzie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.