Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨Niche thread crossover alert 🚨

She’s going to talk about potatoes too
I’m confusing threads here — are we discussing Sali here, or tit brave tip wrangler and fellow easily hurt, narcissistic, teeny tiny pixie potato scoffer Jack Monroe?!?! Also about to publish a book on crowdsourced tips and “food” (avoiding use of the word “recipe” here IYKYK)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's recording her own book? *gulp* *sniff*
Good lord.
There's a reason why there are trained narrators/voice actors - not all authors are good at recording their own books (in fact, only very few of them are).
Caroline Hirons' Skincare book is a case in point. Not good at all. I imagine the diehard Freaks love it so they can pretend she's talking directly to them. I just found it weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It could be skin condition related - the sleeves. There are so many woman out their covering their arms for various reasons. No need to deploy the Breton though - LordHaveMercy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or that FitFlop ballet flat one where she is trudging slowly over wet ... pebbles, taking instruction from the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Unintentionally funny is what she excels at
was on earlier, it was a repeat of the one which featured Quizness. Gawd it was laboured. Seeing it again, I’m actually shocked it got past the treatment let alone a pilot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For AGES after I first saw this I was trying to make a gif of that weird Tom Hiddleston vitamin advert that Phil Wang took the piss out of. Specifically the bit where he tries to shoo creepy Tom out of his house. Apologies if this is. Bit niche. I hope someone knows what i mean!
ha! I googled and totally get it:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.