Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Stillwater for thread title and @Gold_7 for realising the potential and suggesting it. A prize of eye burning Sali balm is winging its way to you both now. Good luck!
A new thread on Tattle's 4th birthday 🥳
How appropriate as Sali single handedly brought more new subscribers here than any one ever.
Last thread very mini review:
* Sali went to Glasto. With the halfwit
Moran 🤪 She had the best time ever then went home early for the traditional bland gap yah curry with the Danster.
* Another tedious podcast about how pooey Tattlers are. Only now there are a sinister group of thirty women some of whom are {gasp} mentally ill. Sali's crack team of psychologists have analysed here so it must be true.
*She wore a nightie as a dress. Fashun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
* Sali went to Glasto. With the halfwit
Moran 🤪
Can I just say that I love that there is actually an emoji for Caitlin Moran ⬆. In Brooklyn 99 parlance she truly is the human form of the 🤪 emoji!!

it would be amazing as a Tattle birthday gift (ooh, hats!) if it couldbe engineered that every time you type her name that emoji appears, like the Stormzy is 72 years old … is 72 years old cracker.

and back on topic, I cannot believe that picture of Sali from the last thread.

1657697917005.png

Why aren’t her girls staging an intervention???

oh yeah…

1657697975982.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Can I just say that I love that there is actually an emoji for Caitlin Moran ⬆. In Brooklyn 99 parlance she truly is the human form of the 🤪 emoji!!

it would be amazing as a Tattle birthday gift (ooh, hats!) if it couldbe engineered that every time you type her name that emoji appears, like the Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old … is 72 years old cracker.

and back on topic, I cannot believe that picture of Sali from the last thread.

View attachment 1412987

Why aren’t her girls staging an intervention???

oh yeah…

View attachment 1412990
IK has got the face of someone who's truly nasty, hasn't she? She is the living embodiment of the Road Dahl "ugly thoughts showing on your face" passage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm still sort of intrigued by that last post of Sali's. I find it interesting when people tell me how busy they are in that look at me sort of way. What response is she looking for. A medal? The offer of a sit down? An 8pm door step applause from the nation for ordering new glasses and getting her nails done?
Currently making some content of me in slow motion eating a cheese butty and having a little ponder on the internet before getting the washing out on the line.
I made and paid for the cheese butty myself fyi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
IK has got the face of someone who's truly nasty, hasn't she? She is the living embodiment of the Road Dahl "ugly thoughts showing on your face" passage.
She is unpleasant. I know someone who worked in a clothes shop frequented by IK when she lived in London. The staff were relieved when she grew too fat to fit into their clothing anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It’s quite uncomfortable seeing her go through a late fashion victim phase, she is definitely ’there’ in that respect. If she had a shred of niceness about her I would feel sorry for her. No intervention because either nobody gives a tit that she looks a disaster or they can’t be arsed with her snippy clipped responses.

i mean

DAD96F5F-2CAF-4F81-91F1-0B9C36EEFA28.jpeg
2BF1A54E-581C-482E-98CC-161F439B6F24.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the way she always hauls the handbag* right to the front so we can all see it that makes me cringe the most. How insecure have you got to be to do that indoors?

* which doesn’t remotely go

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm late to the party (because I was away on a WORK TRIP, I'm busy!!) but WHAT THE ACTUAL duck are those brows?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely if you work hard, you have no time to make reels? 😜

Those eyebrows are beyond ridiculous. They are way too heavy for her face and do nothing for her.

Reactions: 10
I just want to see what my party hat looks like. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boy oh boy. And to think she once said that 'a good, arched brow – thicker than Edith Piaf's, thinner than Kate Middleton's'.

'Bigger, fatter, darker, more rectangular!' she roared as the technician whispered 'but m-m-m-maybe they're big enough now, Sali?'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine being asked regularly face to face for your, ahem, honest opinion by Sali herself about all manner of stuff, while being on the payroll and pretending to absolutely love the ugly Grenson's gifted to you yet again. (as well as being all in for Brighton beach) I don't know how Lauren does it.

Sali is deep in instahun land now, she's pretty much there with the brows alone. I don't think she even sees it as she just keeps blindly chasing the trends.

I can't stand the sped-up reels where you can't focus on or read a thing, it looks so stupid! She manages to make everything exhausting and obnoxious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm hearing Sali's eyebrow instructions set to that Daft Punk tune
Harder
Darker
Bolder
(Ob)longer

But I'm a known weirdo who probably shouldn't have let that out of my head so please just crack on with your day

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.