Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think it was a video where she talked about some favourites (or something). I seem to remember she said Crème de la Mer so many times it became like white noise - 'My next choice is Crème de la Mer. I'll tell you the reason I love Crème de la Mer. The reason I love Crème de la Mer is that Crème de la Mer.....' but for at least 10 minutes.
I bet it will be in the new book in some form.
Like the posts after her wedding where she only showed people who she deemed famous enough and then referred to them by their full names. I wonder if she does that in real life?

‘Diane Morgan would you like a cup of tea my friend Diane Morgan?’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Team anti-flower. Buying me flowers says you don't know me at all. Where's the wine or delicious hamper you big Basic Brenda? On Valentines day i regularly become substantially angry about flowers i haven't actually received 🤣

This book will be grabbed from various Tesco stores along with an inoffensive bunch of mixed blooms en-route to casually known aunties youve been invited to for Christmas for the 3rd year running and can't really wriggle out of this time. Thats it's target market. A benign offering.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The implication of buying a book like that as a gift is that you think the recipient can't manage basic life skills like chopping an onion or baking a potato or using the damned internet to find these things out for themselves

It's an insult, really. A pass-agg gift for someone you dislike :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she's mistaken the occasional question she gets from super fans keen to get a reply from her with people having a genuine interest in her lifestyle. That's not unique to her. That's just what fawning fans do.

I know they're very different people, but Mrs Hinch now does ads for beauty and hair products. Clearly Mrs Hinch realised that her fans will ask her opinion on anything, and she's cashed in on that. Sali is trying to diversify, but where is the demand? Does she even post much in the way of "life hacks" or similar?

Reactions: 14
I think she's mistaken the occasional question she gets from super fans keen to get a reply from her with people having a genuine interest in her lifestyle. That's not unique to her. That's just what fawning fans do.

I know they're very different people, but Mrs Hinch now does ads for beauty and hair products. Clearly Mrs Hinch realised that her fans will ask her opinion on anything, and she's cashed in on that. Sali is trying to diversify, but where is the demand? Does she even post much in the way of "life hacks" or similar?
I'm standing here with an onion and bated breath waiting for her book to be published.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn’t Pippa Middleton have a really basic advice column or something back in the day along these lines? I am very vaguely recalling a hilarious IG or Tumblr account that used to take the piss out of her advice, very much a ‘how to cut an onion’ type of thing.

FOUND IT! https://mobile.twitter.com/pippatips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And a book:

"For Halloween, a pointy hat, fake hair and a broom [make] a witch's outfit."

"When hosting a party, move any clutter from the space where you're entertaining."

"Nearly any breakfast becomes special when it's brought to you in bed."

I guess the Guardian won't judge Sali's book so harshly...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is that massive dent in her forehead - it’s more noticeable since she’s ramped up the Botox…. How does that happen? It’s really obvious in her latest perfume video.

Reactions: 6
I can't stand her tattoos. They make her arms look really beefy and butch, which as a tiny little fairy I'm sure isn't the desired outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't stand her tattoos. They make her arms look really beefy and butch, which as a tiny little fairy I'm sure isn't the desired outcome.
The black outlines are so thick like a marker pen. Not that women should just have dainty tattoos but hers really are clunky looking eg that bee.

Her perfume video - I never knew Nivea did perfume? Suncream smell. I can't decide if it would be nice or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have the "normal" Nivea perfume (the one that smells like Nivea cream) and it's really nice. It doesn't last very long but it's fresh and unobtrusive.

Reactions: 8
I do not feel cheer.

(I am jesting - sometimes there’s a sensation somewhere *waves hands up and down body) that I assume is cheer 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why oh why does she:

1. Pronounce 'almost' as 'oll-most'
2. Pronounce the 'L' in 'balm'

It makes me spontaneously burst into a CM gurn of disgust.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LADS! (sorry couldn’t resist)
My LE lippy arrived today and I LOVE it. I went for Je ne Sais Quoi and it’s pretty and perfect.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.