Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sure your handbag is always well-planned, guys, you never know when you might find yourself stranded on the median between the Chili Pickle and Hershesons* a desert island.

*distance not accurate, places chosen for effect and Sali-ness only.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm guessing it's one of those things, like the fashion singular, that makes her think she sounds cool and quirky

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've been decanting travel stuff into pots for probably 30 years - and I'm far from being the world's most eco-conscious. I don't label things. If any possibility of mistaken identity I write an identifying initial on the pot with a Sharpie.
I’m afraid that Sali deemed the use of Sharpies in this context “indolent” when she first fapped out this article in 2020. She also described Superdrug’s minis as “indefensible to the point of grotesque”. Goodness, what a warrior.

BE0D4B81-6221-4931-96ED-9C3F4A09F393.jpeg

Didn’t she write an article about decanting into muji bottles last year?
The 2020 version:

The Guardian and her readers are being taken for utter fools.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I thought she never decanted suncream into smaller pots? Apart from in 2020 when she did.
We've all seen one of her beauty cupboards with shelves literally buckling under the weight of stuff. She compulsively keeps buying things. She has started up her own range. She simply cannot pretend to give a monkey's about sustainability or the environment.

Reactions: 26
I thought she never decanted suncream into smaller pots? Apart from in 2020 when she did.
We've all seen one of her beauty cupboards with shelves literally buckling under the weight of stuff. She compulsively keeps buying things. She has started up her own range. She simply cannot pretend to give a monkey's about sustainability or the environment.
Lab Muffin recently posted this short reel explaining why that isn't such a great idea:

Reactions: 14
Is this still the book idea that was so groundbreaking her agent advised her to tell no one for fear of plagiarism? Is she living in some kind of alternative reality?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cannot wait for the 99p Kindle version! I’ve been punching onions to make slightly smaller bits for years now.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Lab Muffin recently posted this short reel explaining why that isn't such a great idea:
I can see that there could be a hygiene issue if a product was decanted into a non-sterile container and remained in that container over a period, but decanting a small amount into a small pot for a few days seems fine to me. And I think that the particular concern about sunscreen may only apply to chemical sunscreen (which I don't use).

Reactions: 14
It’s a book for people who were literally raised by Wolves. She got the idea off CM. It’s the only explaination.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this still the book idea that was so groundbreaking her agent advised her to tell no one for fear of plagiarism? Is she living in some kind of alternative reality?
The alternative reality in which she has also invented a whole new skincare genre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.