Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t want to post anything that might identify where she goes in Greece because beef face trolls follow her everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else wondering how long she's had those teeny tiny denim shorts on for? 🤢 Or in true Sali style does she stock up on four or five pairs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else wondering how long she's had those teeny tiny denim shorts on for? 🤢 Or in true Sali style does she stock up on four or five pairs?
I noticed in the boots post (geddit!? It's a pun 😃) that she had three pairs of Chuck 70s, probably bought all at once

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is one strange woman. I just can't relate to never leaving the hotel/resort holidays. Greece would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me, I'd be happily tired every evening, having been out exploring and immersing myself . Maybe they do more than just lounge and go out for the occasional dinner and Sali posts photos on her family IG instead, but I really doubt it. Greece as front room it is. Opa! 😴

Reactions: 9
But lots of people go to resort/ beach holidays to do nothing except read, eat, sleep etc. It's hardly strange, plus she had been in NYC not so long ago. What's strange is the almost identical mirror selfies as last year. At least take a photo of yourself against a lovely backdrop as many people do when away. Or have Dan take one

Reactions: 23
Aye, I’ve seen antiquity, been the museums and galleries, looked at the natural wonders - I just want to lie by a pool with headphones on, book, ice cold
lager now and then. It’s ok to do nowt on your hols.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reading is one of life's great pleasures, sitting in the sun reading a book sounds like heaven to me right now

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do a years worth of reading on holiday. I don’t get much chance the rest of the time and it’s bliss.

Reactions: 10
But lots of people go to resort/ beach holidays to do nothing except read, eat, sleep etc. It's hardly strange, plus she had been in NYC not so long ago. What's strange is the almost identical mirror selfies as last year. At least take a photo of yourself against a lovely backdrop as many people do when away. Or have Dan take one
I think this is more the issue.

Reading is one of life's great pleasures, sitting in the sun reading a book sounds like heaven to me right now
The last few times we’ve been abroad before the pandemic we went AI, read books , lay on a lounger and people watched all day . My idea of holiday heaven and I am not ashamed😊😊.

• Heart
I’m currently in Greece and am also on my second book. I’ve only moved from my lounger to swim in the pool or the sea, refresh my cocktail or eat some more Greek salad and tzatziki. Life is busy and unrelenting in London and I’m relishing the chance to be as self indulgent as I can be! That said, I have about a million selfies in front of a glorious sunset and exactly zero mirror shots inside a boring room. Why anyone would wear denim in this weather is a mystery!

Reactions: 21
I haven't seen recent photos of the Greek getaway - but is she still wearing those denim shorts?
Argh just thinking about it gives me cystitis. In this heat 😬 And tight things round the waist.
I do just wear loose shrouds in this weather tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't intend to cause anyone to defend their more relaxed, lounging holidays! I've never had a resort getaway, it wouldn't be my choice, but I can certainly understand wanting something serene and relaxing away from regular life.

When I called Sali strange that was more in general, really. I agree it's the identical behaviour from her last visit to Greece and what she's deciding to share with her thousands of followers that's odd. But her choice, obviously.

Reactions: 19
Of course people have different ways of relaxing on holiday and no one way of right or wrong. My general impression of pics that SH posts especially when abroad is that I find them rather claustrophobic- surely it’s a perfect opportunity to snap some gorgeous photos of something different and unique. Off the top of my head I can think of only a few photos she’s posted when abroad that were taken outside, one of them the classic staged one where she was about to cross a road by a bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't mean to make y'all butthurt about your poolside holidays 😆 I grew up on a beach/by a pool, so to me it's not fun or exotic, just a bit ho-hum. Horses for courses etc 🤷‍♀️ The important thing to remember is, Sali is still a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Gwynnie's a fan - and a twit - too. (How do I make the image just be a thumbnail? 😩)

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 11.53.25 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.