Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care where she chooses to go on holiday, whether she has an adventure type holiday or whether she picks her nose the whole time- don't care. It's just sad that she chooses a picture of herself to announce her return to Greece as opposed to any of the million other pictures she could take. And near identical selfies to last year also

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah people can go on whatever holiday they fancy but there must a beautiful view around somewhere to capture. Her content is narcissus and the spring. It’s fascinating. And unimaginative.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She used to make a big deal about only going to Cornwall on her summer holidays and having no wish whatsoever to go abroad.

I assume that thinking went the way of her peter pan collar dresses.

Now it'll be 'we always go to this really cool Greek island. Doesn't even appear on the maps'.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She used to make a big deal about only going to Cornwall on her summer holidays and having no wish whatsoever to go abroad.

Now it'll be 'we always go to this really cool Greek island. Doesn't even appear on the maps'.
"It is thought there are as many as 6,000 Greek islands; we think of this as the 6,001st".

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't care where she chooses to go on holiday, whether she has an adventure type holiday or whether she picks her nose the whole time- don't care. It's just sad that she chooses a picture of herself to announce her return to Greece as opposed to any of the million other pictures she could take. And near identical selfies to last year also
She probably thinks our stalking skills are so marvellous we could pinpoint her location from a generic view of an olive grove or goat.
Have we ever had her thoughts on Greek food? Unlike her not pass comment on another country's cuisine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back in the day I used to read The Guardian on a Saturday for SH’s + Jess Cartner Morley’s columns.

These days SH’s column is just a regurgitated press release/undisclosed ad, yet JCM still has her finger on the pulse and her writing is relevant, insightful and unpretentious. She does get slated btl as ‘it’s just fashion’ but this doesn’t seem to bother her, or at least it doesn’t from what I’ve seen.

JCM’s Insta page is a good follow too. She hasn’t gone down the influencer/Ad route which is refreshing. Looks like she’s in Greece too atm and her pics are of the hotel, restaurant, surroundings etc which seem more fitting for holiday pics than a load of mirror selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She probably thinks our stalking skills are so marvellous we could pinpoint her location from a generic view of an olive grove or goat.
Have we ever had her thoughts on Greek food? Unlike her not pass comment on another country's cuisine.
I remember some amazing chips in Corfu, I think they were cooked in olive oil.

Reactions: 6

It's on the mainland iirc, but she's already said words to that effect 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For I have known them all already, known them all:
Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,
I have measured out my life with ... toilet selfies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
To be fair to her Brighton is pebbly and jam packed when its hot, not relaxing at all. People from Brighton do like to leave… sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lying by a pool at a resort in Greece in the dog days of summer also tends to be pretty crowded

Reactions: 8
Bioré is one of the most popular sunscreens among skincare influencers - to call yourself a beauty “journalist” and not know it’s Japanese is embarrassing.
It's also been around for yonks, way before the K beauty thing kicked off

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.