Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those glasses 😭 The more I look at them, I realise they're a middle aged woman take on the hipster two years ago incel specs. They aren't quite oversized enough, the shape of the lenses isn't right, the wire frames are a little too thick and the lenses need thinning out desperately, she looks like Kinky John.
I feel she’s copying Katie Jane Hughes’ style ; the glasses and Katie’s individual look. Katie carries off her style well , Sali? , not so much.

I see she’s in Greece, the shorts and vests suit her teeny tiny frame. I wonder if we’ll get a repeat of the appallingly frizzy hair on a live , she does like to remind us she’s abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's in Greece and we're basically going to be treated to the almost identical mirror jean shorts and vest selfies as last year. FFS Sali

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also the brown area at the ends of her hair... How is that even possible?
What does she write for hair colour on her driver's license? Is there enough room?

She's in Greece and we're basically going to be treated to the almost identical mirror jean shorts and vest selfies as last year. FFS Sali
Oh good, I was missing that hallway. Seriously, she goes back to the same hotel every year? That's not travel, it's a holiday without stepping outside your comfort zone. Does she even step outside the hotel? No sense of adventure or curiosity, this one

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It's even the same floor as last year. Wonder how she's getting on with the food? Although I bet she's all inclusive so will just eat chips and ice cream the whole time. Those tats are not very on brand for her - they're not tiny Thumbelina enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she get her tatts out during the year, instead of the one week when they are most exposed to the Greek sun and most likely to go green prematurely?

Reactions: 4
QUOTE="melfish, post: 11150782, member: 31805"
What does she write for hair colour on her driver's license? Is there enough room?

She writes "it's a LONG bleeping STORY"

• Haha
For goodness sake, woman, start going outside when you go abroad and maybe take photos of something else than yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mind you, I'm going back to the same place for the 3rd or 4th time this year. We just really like it there (happens to be Greece, too) and I don't need adventure right now. I just want to relax and we know it's going to be nice. But I don't share the same old selfies with my audience cause I KNOW I'm boring af. And I have no audience :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's chinning a book though. In her shorts. She's the only person I know who goes to Greece to read a book in uncomfortable hot denim shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mind you, I'm going back to the same place for the 3rd or 4th time this year. We just really like it there (happens to be Greece, too) and I don't need adventure right now. I just want to relax and we know it's going to be nice. But I don't share the same old selfies with my audience cause I KNOW I'm boring af. And I have no audience :ROFLMAO:
It's probably different for me, coming from Australia (and now living in the US, so same issue). Europe is such a faraway place that every time I go, I want to see something new. You guys are just a train ride or short flight away. It's all in your lap. I used to revisit the places I like in Australia, which is comparable as it's the same size as Europe 🤷‍♀️ I guess what I'm trying to say is I've never considered Europe to be a fly-and-flop destination but if it's at your doorstep, it makes sense that it would be and I'm entirely envious of that 😆

• Heart
It's really an odd level of self-absorption isn't it? I'm in the same hotel with the same holiday wardrobe but I feel compelled to take a pic? Even a basic b pic of a chilled glass of rosé with the beach in the background would be welcome. Hell, even a boomerang!

As a North American I get the appeal of an easy holiday, many of us only get 2 weeks and flying anywhere besides Mexico and the Caribbean gets to be too expensive and a hassle for your only holiday. It's not my jam, but I also have more flexibility with my work and more disposable income... a little like Sali! However, I'm not an influencer... or pseudo influencer... or closeted influencer but my hobby is photography and I love taking pics of new places for all the lovely little likes.

Basically I'm saying, take your easy holiday but it's not social media content. Or travel to interesting places and do interesting things while there if you want to turn your travels into social media content. This no man's land is just dull and strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you, Greece, for giving Sali the opportunity to show off her teensy self in a singlet and cut-offs 🙏🇬🇷 I hear you also have ancient ruins and islands and great food?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.