Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the dress, too. But "size 8" means nothing, does it? I have a COS dress in XS which absolutely swallows me and while I'm short I'm far from teeny tiny.

And I got married in a dress similar to Sali's in a size 10 and I was 8 months pregnant :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my good God! What does she look like🙀🙀.

The dress is great, I’d wear that in the winter with leggings and DM’s but those shoes and that bag and ……bare legs , it’s all wrong.
I’d never wear that dress because it’s nearly always windy in Ireland.

must be the potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A few days ago I saw a basic brenda tweet a picture of herself in her wedding dress with pockets with the caption 'me all day: "thanks, it's got pockets".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It’d look so much better with clumpy fugly sandals & a small wicker bag. It looks too twee with matchy matchy sandals & bag.

Reactions: 19
Aww, icckle Dolli Hughes is going out to play.
If you live by the coast, as she does, a dress like that is a disaster waiting to happen. One whiff of the sea breeze and that dress is billowing up over your head and there won’t be a gosh darned thing you can do about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I’m 5’3” in height” is such a bleeping weird thing to say. This isn’t ASOS, Sal. No one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In what other context does saying 'I'm 5' 3" ' need to be followed by 'in height'. Like, oh god I'm so glad you clarified that measurement you gave, was your height, because without it I would have thought you were 5' 3" in shoe size/width/school high jump record.

I've categorically never heard anybody else follow up their height measurement with 'in height'.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“I’m 5’3” in height” is such a bleeping weird thing to say. This isn’t ASOS, Sal. No one cares.
It's reminding me of John Cleese as Robin Hood in Time Bandits asking one of them how long they've been a robber:

"4'1"

"Good lord!"

She's so performatively mannered, over-egging every pudding, it's just so funny.

Her dress looks like a fancy cupcake or muffin wrapper. I've mentioned before that I think she merely models some of these outfits and then whips them off for her jean shorts and a tank top.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny enough I was in town with my husband yesterday idly looking at dresses. He is very well meaning and kept suggesting ones that looked exactly like Sali's frock. Short with lots of tiers. I'm sure on the right person they look lovely. But on me it would all be far too Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.
Gruesome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I quite like the dress but I’d wear it with Tevas or Birkenstocks or those clumpy Prada nightmares.

Also, I don’t ever use pockets. It ruins the line. It’s a very basic witch thing to mention imo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love that dress. Chronic choice of accessories though, yeah. Some chunky, ugly sandals would look boss. Her taste is all in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pockets in dresses are only useful for sticking your hands into, not actually keeping anything in (or anything you wouldn’t be happy to lose!). Any woman who goes “it has pockets!” will still also be carrying a handbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I like pockets in work dresses for the random crap I carry around.

Reactions: 11
Her latest Instagram post announcing that her Collab range is available in Boots now is excruciating. I can just see her and Nookie Bear doubled over with laughter as they arranged her eye withering cleansers inside her...wait for it...BOOTS. The nights must fly by in their house.

Also a good way for She Here to show us that she doesn't own one cute pair of shoes/boots. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest Instagram post announcing that her Collab range is available in Boots now is excruciating. I can just see her and Nookie Bear doubled over with laughter as they arranged her eye withering cleansers inside her...wait for it...BOOTS. The nights must fly by in their house.

Also a good way for She Here to show us that she doesn't own one cute pair of shoes/boots. Tragic.
I seriously thought you were joking 😬

No.

Screenshot_20220808_135751.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.