Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Whistles discount. I presume is the same one she got ages ago after encouraging her FB followers to buy Whistles stuff. The discount was mega too - I'd have to look it up but I *think* it was over 50%.
I think she even said she got the discount as she had brought them so much trade. Influencing before it was really a thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I've got family in Miami and if anyone retiree age dressed like that people would think they'd been recently widowed in all honesty. It's generally all brights and pastels, and certainly nothing like that which maybe makes her look like a retiree(?) but one from like Milton Keynes rather than Miami.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's quite Miami male retiree? What is she going on about
Like, what’s going to be next?? Dad-bod chic??

I wonder what wisdom she imparted in that heatwave fashion podcast the other day since she's spent the summer so far clad like it's November in the Arctic Circle.
Aww come on!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?! This is not a summer outfit!!! Summer in where? Countries who’s law it is for women to be completely covered up? Sally love! Despite your eye brows, on the whole you’re still pretty cute! Stop hiding in these awful “bin-liner chic” outfits! Tents are for camping 🏕 not for wearing! 😓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her Whistles discount certainly used to be at least 40%.

It’s so bleeping tone deaf, all of it. I could understand maybe showing off something you bought as a special treat, or for a special occasion, but this is just utter, relentless tit and loads of it.

Tell me she didn’t have something similarly underwhelming and frumpy in her wardrobe already that would have done just as well as that fugly “set”.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Damn it, but her JVN hair recommendation is good. I was influenced by her and she was right. I usually roll my eyes at celebrity lines (ahem), but had a sniff after I saw her recommendation, and liked the smell. And it’s good 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why's she starred declaring discounts? She surely has Matches and Net a Porter discounts but never mentions them when she's saying her bag/coat/belt/scarf/trainers are by such and such designer

Patsy's loveliness is totally wasted on Snippy Sali.
How is she managing without the CHANEL DARK TORTOISE PANTOS? She's obviously got way too much money - I manage to take the stuff I need with me cos can't afford constant emergency purchases. I bet she told everyone she encountered so no one would think she's wearing povface Boots off the peg glasses by choice.
In one of the podcasts she did recently she shared her packing tips which ensured you wouldn't forget anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's quite Miami male retiree? What is she going on about
I’ve been to Miami quite a bit and I’m pretty sure the “male retirees” there wouldn’t be seen dead in that getup. Also it’s hot and humid for a lot of the year, so black with long sleeves isn’t a thing.

If you’re going for tortured and bizarre fashion references to American men Sali, a Dollar Store Johnny Cash would probably have been better

Also ETA, @Bluebellesse I LOVE the kindly gifted video- it was even more hilarious than I’d imagined it. In fact, I loved it so much I’m now going to expect a kindly gifted/#presstreatment video at least once every month, and to be able to treat your workplace as my office a la Hershesons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been to Miami quite a bit and I’m pretty sure the “male retirees” there wouldn’t be seen dead in that getup. Also it’s hot and humid for a lot of the year, so black with long sleeves isn’t a thing.

If you’re going for tortured and bizarre fashion references to American men Sali, a Dollar Store Johnny Cash would probably have been better

Also ETA, @Bluebellesse I LOVE the kindly gifted video- it was even more hilarious than I’d imagined it. In fact, I loved it so much I’m now going to expect a kindly gifted/#presstreatment video at least once every month, and to be able to treat your workplace as my office a la Hershesons.
Loving the @Valiofthedolls x @Bluebellesse collab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Damn it, but her JVN hair recommendation is good. I was influenced by her and she was right. I usually roll my eyes at celebrity lines (ahem), but had a sniff after I saw her recommendation, and liked the smell. And it’s good 🤦‍♀️🤣
I might try it then cos I'm more inclined to believe you than her!

<...> In one of the podcasts she did recently she shared her packing tips which ensured you wouldn't forget anything 🤣
But she's not there yet. Oh no.

Reactions: 10
Jeez, another new outfit fresh out of the plastic bag. If there were a more tone- (and weather-) deaf outfit, this is the one!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.