Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Missypissy, now got this on a loop in my head for the day (and possibly eternity).
I actually feel a bit sorry for Sali as all seems so desperate. She used to look great and those eyebrows are just the last straw. Quite a shocking transformation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whenever I get my brows done I always feel like they look like Sali’s actually do :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That pic has to be photoshopped, right? I mean, her brows don’t even look like they’re made of hair!

It looks like she’s cut out two pieces of PVC bondage tape and stuck them to her mug. Ridiculous. (And the bondage tape is substantially cheaper than whatever that shitshow she ended up with costs - had SHE PAID)

EE311A05-4B57-4082-A1DC-888459BB4970.jpeg
9913CC0E-8C72-4D8A-B44B-82CDC435A1DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That pic has to be photoshopped, right? I mean, her brows don’t even look like they’re made of hair!

It looks like she’s cut out two pieces of PVC bondage tape and stuck them to her mug. Ridiculous. (And the bondage tape is substantially cheaper than whatever that shitshow she ended up with costs - had SHE PAID)

View attachment 1416383View attachment 1416385
Tut, scoff, how dare etc. Really, ladies. This is a process that will be WORTH IT. 😒🥸
Screenshot_20220714-125810_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
It all looks so harsh. And desperate. Shouda let natural greys grow into her hair. this greying of Sali is one expensive high maintenance misstep. And step way from whatever the duck the brow treatment was I don't actually enjoy commenting on womens choices about their lewks but omg stop posting for likes with wee willie winkie wrinkled cosplay.. its just not working. Maybe just get a steamer or some humility. Strewth its getting painful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being asked regularly face to face for your, ahem, honest opinion by Sali herself about all manner of stuff, while being on the payroll and pretending to absolutely love the ugly Grenson's gifted to you yet again. (as well as being all in for Brighton beach) I don't know how Lauren does it.

Sali is deep in instahun land now, she's pretty much there with the brows alone. I don't think she even sees it as she just keeps blindly chasing the trends.

I can't stand the sped-up reels where you can't focus on or read a thing, it looks so stupid! She manages to make everything exhausting and obnoxious.
They remind me of old Benny Hill "chasing scantily clad females" footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it’s been said before but gosh her hair in those shots is miles away from the lovely condition it used to be in.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
In comments under her Benny Hill video we have a new entry under 'just had to pop into Boots/Superdrug....'
She had to pop into Boots in Leeds to get reading glasses as she had forgotten hers 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Patsy's loveliness is totally wasted on Snippy Sali.
How is she managing without the CHANEL DARK TORTOISE PANTOS? She's obviously got way too much money - I manage to take the stuff I need with me cos can't afford constant emergency purchases. I bet she told everyone she encountered so no one would think she's wearing povface Boots off the peg glasses by choice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I bought it, but with a discount. So that’s an AD then.

Miami male retirees don’t wear black, surely.

Yeah I wouldn't have thought so. Still, at least she didn't come out with a 'goth' reference as she has done before when wearing all black

I gotta say the influencer life blows my mind. I couldn't fathom posting on social media "today I'm rocking the Parisian builder look, in a good way*" or similar. Wild

*totally made that up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.