Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big day. Huge. So must brag about custom-made clobber. “When they created my wedding dresses in 2017” i.e. please note: long before Kate and lesser royals/mortals jumped on the VW shiny dress bandwagon. Sali did it first.

Note plural wedding dresses 🥱

Today’s creation looks claustrophobic and hot.

But, she seems to have given her mirror a wipe 🙌 🙌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Big day. Huge. So must brag about custom-made clobber. “When they created my wedding dresses in 2017” i.e. please note: long before Kate and lesser royals/mortals jumped on the VW shiny dress bandwagon. Sali did it first.

Note plural wedding dresses 🥱

Today’s creation looks claustrophobic and hot.

But, she seems to have given her mirror a wipe 🙌 🙌

aaaand it looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Bluebellesse is spot on, 'my wedding in 2017' is so pointed. She's so transparent and such a bore
And she was a late adopter back then. They were already everywhere. I remember her post about having her wedding dress made, and people were trying to guess. Someone posted 'Vampire's Wife' and it got deleted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Created

Don’t you just pick the colour with VW dresses. There’s only one design (obv length can be adjusted don’t we know it).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Big day today.
Huge.
Sali's like a teeny tiny Donald Trump (same texture hair too).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It is. However, I'm basking in the joy of not.one.raspygasp. Not a hint of it. My ears are happy.
I briefly worked as a freelance audio book proof-listener when I was at at uni. We had to listen through and mark time stamps when we heard audible breaths/gulps/swallows/anything like that so they could be edited out for that smooth, non-distracting experience. With how Sali talks whoever edited her's will have had their work cut out for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The material of this custom-made creation reminds me of old-fashions bedding valance. Combined with the clunky sandals and old-lady hair, she’s totally nailing the frumpy look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s had a spare ugly dress (that’s pretty much the same as two other ugly dresses she’s worn once each) for about 5 years and is… wearing it today for some reason? With shoes that only made the picture because they’re basically entirely made of logo.

Am genuinely astonished that she hasn’t slung a massive ugly crossbody bag across herself before capturing that shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That was a bit unnecessary but I don't understand why she doesn't lift her head and stand up straight when taking these mirror selfies. Really bugs me for some reason
It’s like Narcisus staring longingly into the pond

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.