Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gonna stand in front of a mirror looking at my reflection as a I take a selfie to post on my social media and then i will add a caption letting everyone know that I'm kind of a big deal with something major going on obvs I won't just come out and say what it is coz that would be boasting but by the way I had two wedding dresses and this one was actually custom made for me so little high five to me there. Tell you what...why not just start begging me for details about my big huge day in the comments so that I can do another post saying all will be revealed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Assumed it’s the book launch? Finally Caitlin Moran will learn how to bake a potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's gotta be book-related, no? Or has she teamed up with Revolution to release her own range of orange foundation?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah, I reckon it's the book launch. Though why she wouldn't just come out and say it is ... well, I guess it's very Sali

Reactions: 7
Perhaps she's getting an actual job 🤯
(Still think it's the book launch)
Imagine how much bluetick bullshit will be going down at that venue

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But ... but ... she didn't finish high school

Also, excellent sleuthing, Aude 👏👏

Reactions: 19
Let’s hope we aren’t treated to a naked in bed cuddling framed certificate photo a la Jack Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on. How are we supposed to say almond?
Ahmund

Shame it's not an honorary doctorate like Ateh Jewell. Ateh calls herself a real doctor (when it's an honorary title) which is particularly dodgy on her TV advert for some skincare brand as it implies that she's a dermatologist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Honorary degrees are publicity and PR for the institution- no matter how much they talk about honouring people's bodies of work. There's nothing wrong with not going to university; in many cases, it is a wise choice. And a degree is certainly not the best indication of intelligence, savvy, and experience, although many graduates possess all of those things. I know Sali feels self-conscious about her lack of a degree, though.

Book launches tend to take place on or just before the publication date for those people who thought this was the event she was attending.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just came to share this but see that - of course - @Aude 's already on it

Looks like SH may have been captured taking her own separate selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will Sali have made a speech? If so, will it be the usual one about how smart women can wear lipstick? Or maybe that cheap crisps are better than posh ones? "Fact". "Get in me".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not at official ceremony ( #law), you just go up, accept scroll, smile for a quick photo op, and then leave the stage

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.