Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell down the Tattle rabbit hole on Friday and have to say you guys are witty af and absolutely hilarious. Just popped in to say I joined GTL tonight to see what was going on there, and Sali has left the group :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seriously?! How do you know??

ETA: I think that they know we’re watching and don’t want to get caught making any remarks that can end up biting them in the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No way is she not keeping an eye on this forum.

👋🏼 Hi Sally!!

She should have changed the name of the group before leaving. Now anytime someone posts a crappy comment, it’s going to be attached to her name...

Reactions: 6
I'm on there. () after reading all this... 🕵️‍♀️
Be careful, she can't have many people joining so this could out you and she'll threaten to pass on your details to a violent convicted criminal (again!).

She's been pretty quiet on Instagram. She must be incandescent at all the outing of her bullying and trolling.

Reactions: 7
Sali has joined the FB group as of today, or rejoined may be more appropriate! How bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hey up skidmarks.

I also have a big nose, much like DOPs in fact. I have learned to like it!

The tweets ddd has posted are very revealing, aren't they?

All the comments about EJ have reminded me that I better lock the cat flap. I don't want any nasty surprises.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just finished reading the previous 60 page thread.

There’s a lot to process. 😆

Last edited:
Be careful, she can't have many people joining so this could out you and she'll threaten to pass on your details to a violent convicted criminal (again!).

She's been pretty quiet on Instagram. She must be incandescent at all the outing of her bullying and trolling.
I'm in the Middle East - he's welcome to 'visit' me here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning, Skidsters!

And good morning, Sally! We know you're watching, babes *Miranda face to the camera*

So Sally Hughes left the Sally Hughes group but now she has rejoined the Sally Hughes group. This is all very meta, isn't it? *double Miranda face to the camera*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed yesterday that in her Insta bio she references being the author of Pretty Honest and Pretty Iconic but not Our Rainbow Queen. Hmmmm.

I'm in the Middle East - he's welcome to 'visit' me here 😂😂
Careful! You’ll be the first one he visits on his little expenses claiming, skid mark bashing, round the world trip, if he’s got the chance to add a shed load of duty free to his claiming sheet ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't put past him, he may as well go and claim the flight on expenses.

@Busted snap 😜
I was supposed to quote @Orangebird69 but I dunno what happened, I'm on the tube so internet signal comes and goes

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s got a small nose, but it’s the bump that gets me - mainly because mine was so humongous that I had to get half of it chopped off!! Good for Sally if she’s comfortable with it.

I do find that a good nose job makes someone look more youthful and less sinister! (I spent a LOT of time looking at before and afters when trying to choose my surgeon.)
Please message me the name of your surgeon! I have been researching for a while but keep getting scared off.....

Reactions: 2
I think we all agree that comments about one's appearance should be off limits but I'm sure the ppl who did it didn't do it maliciously. The last thing we need is infightings here as I could stack my house that the "coven" has several voodoo dolls with TATTLE written across them. Also, wouldn't put past them to send an undercover agent to throw the cat among the pigeons here, so be aware of any weird actions.

Speaking of voodoo dolls with the Tattle name...
Screenshot_20191003-092030.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But she was planning to wind down GTL anyway you guys! It tanked not because it was ridiculously cliquey from the very top down, but because it was infiltrated by trolls and moderation became a losing battle. Sad really. :LOL:

I’m new to tattler, but JFC could we leave out the pointless bitching about her appearance, ie when not related to her integrity or behaviour?

Sali has said that her hair is thin and flat. Who gives a duck? The issue is the blatant undeclared advertising of a hairdressing brand to her followers.

Being nasty about the nose she was born with just brings the thread down, and for some readers will undermine the serious criticisms of her posted here.
I was speaking generally and of myself - I have stated previously that I have had a nose job.

And considering that Sally has discussed wanting to tell people to Botox their elevenses, she should be able to take this sort of stuff on the chin.

And no, the issue is not just undeclared advertising. It’s also HER bullying and abusive behaviour towards others.

• Heart
Hello. Another GTLer here. 👋
I’ve been a member on the Facebook group for years. Sali publicised it in one of her columns recently (her online presence clearly needed resuscitation) and there was a small influx of sycophants, but that nonsense is easy enough to ignore. My reason for sticking around is down to the breadth of member knowledge and experience. All those people who have tried that ridiculously expensive serum and can tell you that it’s ‘not worth it’ and that the £2.99 dupe from Superdrug is better. People who have also had that weird bumpy skin problem and know just how to fix it. Love that. SH’s involvement is usually as a fringe presence, drifting in and out like a low grade Moira Rose. Now she’s not even a member of the group? I notice that none of the GTLers have questioned her greyed out name, perhaps because sad fishing is a childish past time? Either way, while the group bears her name, in my eyes she’s not really playing the leading lady.

I’ve enjoyed reading these threads although the reasons behind them are disappointing.
Harassment and bullying are horrific things to inflict on people and I know this because I’ve been on the receiving end. If someone hasn’t actually been harassed or bullied, but alleges that they have, it can tit on the people who are experiencing genuine problems. I hope that SH will publicise her harassment with the evidence that she has because the perpetrators should be called out and dealt with. Currently, the weight of evidence on the other side seems to be tipping the scales.

I can’t help but wonder how Sali’s supportive blue tick friends feel now that their tweets have been dissected here? Are they still supportive because all of the Tattlers are super mean trolls, or are they thoroughly pissed off with having their arses dragged through the crappy fallout of an unnecessary drama?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.