Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that comparison they’re using a tad adjacent to racism? I’m not sure what they meant but it makes me very uncomfortable. Especially as we don’t know what else they were saying
I'm going to go with *bingoface* here on the advice of, of my, um, I haven't got anyone advising me. No one talks to me. It's why I'm on this 4chan site and jealous of Sali and all the lovely friends she seems to have.
*Ironyface*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm going to go with *bingoface* here on the advice of, of my, um, I haven't got anyone advising me. No one talks to me. It's why I'm on this 4chan site and jealous of Sali and all the lovely friends she seems to have.
*Ironyface*
Me too. I've no friends and people spit on me when I leave the house. Even my cats hate me. My lifelong ambition is to shill overpriced consumer goods on social media, but alas I have a face like a bag of spanners so my dream is closed to me forever.

That's the only reason I'm on here with the rest of you skidmarked incels.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just did a quick google: PM Dawn was a hip hop / R&B Act from late 80s/early 90s. I think the point she was making was that his outfit was rather outdated. I saw one pic of him from X Factor and he did look a bit Miami Vice. It’s not something I have ever watched so I don’t know if the comparison is an apt one.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P.M._Dawn
The 2 people are/were black males of a large build. They do not look alike.

Why would anyone want to wear a "Ginsberg is God" jumper. It's like spray painting "NONCE" on the front of your own house.
*NAMBLAface*

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
But people’s children are off limits, right Sali?

View attachment 46111
Let’s not forget Sali’s husband is an, altogether now, TORY! I’m sure he wasn’t that Cameron adverse either

The 2 people are/were black males of a large build. They do not look alike.

Yep, thankyou, @Mselvista That was my point. It’s not ok for a load of middle class white people on Twitter to make that comparison imo

Reactions: 3
I think we all agree that comments about one's appearance should be off limits but I'm sure the ppl who did it didn't do it maliciously. The last thing we need is infightings here as I could stack my house that the "coven" has several voodoo dolls with TATTLE written across them. Also, wouldn't put past them to send an undercover agent to throw the cat among the pigeons here, so be aware of any weird actions.

Speaking of voodoo dolls with the Tattle name...
View attachment 45980
Those two , right there , are idiots.

There are no other words for Sally and the other one .

Reactions: 1
40629687-D4A2-4817-AD6F-B7CC72E21C01.jpeg

I have no desire to defend Sally at all (I find her utterly loathsome) but wasn’t she making the point that the stylist should have been sacked because of the way he had been dressed, rather than intimating that HE looks like PM Dawn? 🧐

*goes back through thread to look for tweet*

Last edited:
Sali really fancies herself as one of the girls in "This Life" in that Standard interview.

If Sali'd been in "This Life", Anna would have 'punched her in the tits' five minutes after she'd met her.
Also, this quote:

Hughes will be there in her capacity as a writer who, through her columns for the Guardian, her website and now a book gives intelligent advice for every situation where, as she says, “looking nice might be helpful”.

Was that not, essentially, what Esther Walker said in that article that got her slated? I know she used the word “polite” instead, but the basic premise was the same, i.e. there are situations in life which sort of require you not to look like shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, this quote:

Hughes will be there in her capacity as a writer who, through her columns for the Guardian, her website and now a book gives intelligent advice for every situation where, as she says, “looking nice might be helpful”.
Rich people aren't allowed to write, though, remember
Was that not, essentially, what Esther Walker said in that article that got her slated? I know she used the word “polite” instead, but the basic premise was the same, i.e. there are situations in life which sort of require you not to look like shite.

I suspect they are pissed off and now a little nervous that the tables have been turned.

I remember around the time Patricia Arquette won the Oscar for Boyhood and delivered her very problematic acceptance speech that Sali said she “would cut” anyone who disagreed with it. Bonus points if you can find it.

Does she still say that things make her “stabby”?? G-d, that was tedious and quite revealing. Who goes around saying they want to stab people?!?!
Caroline Hirons loved a “’stabby’ alongside her bat and eyebrow. The bat and ‘stabby’ were left behind once she’d infiltrated the mass market of Insta.

• Wow
Also, this quote:

That was exactly what EW said - ie have some respect for the people around you. Eg, would you turn up to a wedding looking like shite?! No. And nor should you.

The more I see here, the more pissed off I get. Would love to take out a full page ad in the graun with all these examples.

Reactions: 5
Afraid Pete Paphides’ response to all of this is a belter: “...screen grabs & names have been taken from a variety of sites & passed on to the relevant authorities. They can’t repeatedly defame people & not expect there to be any consequences”
I’m not going to blame PP for springing to his pal’s defence. Of course it looks silly given the evidence to the contrary. I’ve never had anything but really nice interactions with him but also bear in mind I’ve been off Twitter for years. Anyway, I didn’t come here to be an apologist for PP (and you’ll have to take my word that I’m far too flat titted to be in the mean girl crew).

Why would anyone want to wear a "Ginsberg is God" jumper. It's like spray painting "NONCE" on the front of your own house.
*NAMBLAface*
I think I love you :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I bet there is a lot of teeth gnashing and hissy fitting going on behind the scenes at the SH journalist services and dog walking Co. I honestly think she thought this would shrivel up and fade away after her legal advice and of course threats from Phil Mitchell wannabe, EJ.
What a stupid mistake that was, idiot Sally.

She made an emotive and panic led decision which has resulted in her own and inner circle’s bullying tweets coming to light.

All down to a Sally Hughes hissy fit desperately trying to deflect the CT bullying allegations made earlier that day .

What a plonker😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*NAMBLAface*
That’s so weird, I’ve literally just scrolled through my Insta feed and seen someone wearing that jumper.

I've come back from my dog walking and will put down the thoughts I had.
The thing that has got me so cross about this all is that SH knows we are decent people here and I'll tell you why. She knows that a vast majority of people here are ex fans and or GtLers. When we were that demographic we were 'smart, intelligent, funny people'. That was when we agreed with her. Now we don't we are 'turds'. Our disagreeing has taken the form of chatting to ourselves about it here. Not flooding GtL, not flooding Insta, not flooding twitter. Not ever revealing we know her dodgy online history, being part of 'coven' that drove two women to depression (well documented) and orchestrating a campaign to get another woman the sack from her job (well documented). She knew we knew this stuff but never ever mentioned it on her other platforms - not because we were sitting on our hands with the info but that it wasn't relevant. We just wanted somewhere to discuss her work - an online 'really????' since we couldn't get engagement in The Guardian.
She changed this. She told lies in her video. She spied on members. She sat there quiet as mouse while her friends raged about doxxing us and punching us and setting their attack weasel husbands on us because 'I know where you live' because are vermin, disgusting, turds. She let them do that knowing she was lying about us. She did it because her ego couldn't handle the fact we didn't love her any more, didn't trust her any more and occasionally laughed at her - our speculating she didn't get invited to VBs launch rankled terribly believe me. She lied and said we were threatening her children and family altogether which is bleeping disgusting.
'Pretty Pathetic' really.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So many deleted old tweets where folk are replying to her and it's pretty clear the overall sentiment is negativity over Kylie's looks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.