Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While she may argue that people were just replying to her tweets and she didn't reply back to them or liked their tweets, that is not the case for all her tweets and replies. The one where she laughed at the "joke" about Diane Abbott having a "fanny like a tuba" comes to mind. It annoys me that is A) misogynistic and B) racist.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And this rather sad one from somebody I don't think is famous so I'll leave her name off:
O.M.G. I hadn't seen that one. Poor Lauren. She didn't stand a bloody chance did she. 😢

I found the Sam chapman tweet quite threatening (along with many of the other blue tickers tweets) but to champion doxxing and calling people on this forum human vermin is quite grim. We are ordinary people. Yes we have different opinions in regards to influencers but that does not give her or anyone to threaten another person online. It’s so bleeping hypocritical. But at least everyone can see Sam Chapmans foul opinions for themselves now. Won’t be buying anything real techniques related ever again.
Did SH 'like' or reply to the Pixiwoo person's tweet? I'm not being disingenuous - genuinely don't know. Not that that makes it any bloody better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hi Skidmarks! No ex-MP at my door with a pick axe so far today but just wanted to drop in a couple of extracts from interviews our Sally has done:

Hi Skidmarks! No ex-MP at my door with a pick axe so far today but just wanted to drop in a couple of extracts from interviews our Sally has done:

Sali really fancies herself as one of the girls in "This Life" in that Standard interview.

If Sali'd been in "This Life", Anna would have 'punched her in the tits' five minutes after she'd met her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

I found the Sam chapman tweet quite threatening (along with many of the other blue tickers tweets) but to champion doxxing and calling people on this forum human vermin is quite grim. We are ordinary people. Yes we have different opinions in regards to influencers but that does not give her or anyone to threaten another person online. It’s so bleeping hypocritical. But at least everyone can see Sam Chapmans foul opinions for themselves now. Won’t be buying anything real techniques related ever again.
This was also what Sam Chapman said about the site, my eyes may roll out of their sockets :rolleyes:

1570118012482.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
"I'm a good person" ~ Dame Sali Hughes IGTV 2019

Anyone that says that can't be trusted !!

Reactions: 5
Im telling you, these quotes from the articles that @miagia dug up are deep fried gold:

You have a rep for honesty in an industry that isn’t always transparent. How do you maintain your integrity? It’s really easy if you take the view that if you do something dishonest, it will cost you.

In the acknowledgments for Pretty Iconic, you wrote that some brands tried to pay their way into the book. They did! I was shocked, although I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed composing my reply. To me [the fact that they asked] shows some people say yes to that kind of thing.

The gall!

‘...who gives up a huge amount of her time to helping others’ don’t forget! Who says that about themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes. I was just about to post re this. I think the spelling is Paije. Wonder what the resemblance was?
Isn’t that comparison they’re using a tad adjacent to racism? I’m not sure what they meant but it makes me very uncomfortable. Especially as we don’t know what else they were saying

Reactions: 2
l am quite shocked by the nastiness of the attacks on Dawn OP. Then google search suggested Sali Hughes Owen Jones and l read that twitter exchange. SH ramps it all up in a way that seems over the top to me reading it cold. I am not on Twitter so l don’t know the culture of the language and engaging with people - maybe it is more direct and rude but it seems her response seems aggressive.

She also said in the Instagram video that she spends most of time helping others, really where exactly, she’s Mother Teresa now apparently. Being that neurotic, self absorbed and drama queen like, doesn’t quite go with spending most of your time helping others really does it and then boasting about it 🤣 Seems the lady doth protest too much I think, seeing as IK likes Shakespeare so much 🤣

Just did a quick google: PM Dawn was a hip hop / R&B Act from late 80s/early 90s. I think the point she was making was that his outfit was rather outdated. I saw one pic of him from X Factor and he did look a bit Miami Vice. It’s not something I have ever watched so I don’t know if the comparison is an apt one.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P.M._Dawn

Hahaha! CM and her SHOUTY CAPS have bugged me since the days of Melody Maker!! However, her husband is really lovely so I try and remember she can’t be annoying all the time.
Afraid Pete Paphides’ response to all of this is a belter: “...screen grabs & names have been taken from a variety of sites & passed on to the relevant authorities. They can’t repeatedly defame people & not expect there to be any consequences”
DEA5FD27-0451-4F5B-91DC-41C853A42A8E.jpeg
C89CD13F-8F4E-4BBF-9C16-892292064DDC.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.