Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see the screen grabs they passed onto the *relevant authorities* whoever they may be.
Inspector Japp, Sara Lund, DCI Tennison and Inspector Morse. She could always call Saga Noren but last I heard she'd left Malmo County Police.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it’s okay for Sali Hughes to talk about other people’s Botox but if anyone comments anywhere on the internet about hers then that’s trolling?!?

Sali Hughes bullied Dawn O’Porter relentlessly, publicly commented about Esther Walker’s parenting, publicity shamed various celebrities for injectables use, thinks it’s funny to demean being a lesbian and thinks it’s funny to belittle a black female politician by joking about her vagina and implying promiscuity. But we’re the trolls? I am so incensed by her hypocrisy and her nastiness. To think I used to like her.

Let’s hope that if we keep visiting, commenting and using her name, this site might be the highest ranked result for Sali Hughes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Inspector Japp, Sara Lund, DCI Tennison and Inspector Morse. She could always call Saga Noren but last I heard she'd left Malmo County Police.
Betty! Stop it! No exaggeration I am howling at this! INSPECTOR JAPP FFS!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I expect even Poirot couldn’t help Sali get out of this mess now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is definitely something cruel and cold in Sali Hughes. It comes across on camera, in print and in tweets.
There was something very cold in the way she rinsed her hands of Dawn a few days ago when someone asked her — it was a misunderstanding caused by a mutual friend, it’s all ok now, they’re friends/friendly, whatever — she is either not very bright to think that’s going to wash, or she is someone very used to dishing out a manufactured line of her choosing and it being swallowed whole without question.

Newsflash: not anymore!

Reactions: 11
There was something very cold in the way she rinsed her hands of Dawn a few days ago when someone asked her — it was a misunderstanding caused by a mutual friend, it’s all ok now, they’re friends/friendly, whatever — she is either not very bright to think that’s going to wash, or she is someone very used to dishing out a manufactured line of her choosing and it being swallowed whole without question.

That what is so annoying - if she showed a 'smidge' of remorse I might understand a bit but she was so dismissive of her role in it all. The other coven members acknowledged she was their ringleader. Even more galling for Dawn if she was to read her 'friend's' comment. Basically - 'Didn't count. I've had it far worse'.

Reactions: 6

Oh 100% the latter. I think she is so ensconced in her sycophantic world, bubble, echo chamber whatever you want to call it, that she really does think that a sentence or 2 like that will suffice and everything will settle down as she’s used to being with agreed with constantly. She’s very ‘school marm’ in her delivery and her snippiness is always reserved for those beneath her who she knows better than. Classic punching down.

Go go beauty gadget hands
*chefs kiss* 🤣

Dempsey and makepeace. Women supporting women
Cagney and Lacey. Women investigating women!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha. Something about a grumpy Police Inspector from the 1930s looking into internet trolling tickles me no end!
Actually I do one better than Japp - Gene Hunt. Can you imagine him investigating Sali’s ‘hurt feelings’?

I lied. One more: inspector clouseau. Jumps out from behind a door and kicks you in the tits
And then Cato gives you an aggressive weak dilute to stun you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urgh Sali's is such a hypocrite!
There is so much evidence that she herself has publically shamed and made some pretty catty comments herself on public platforms. Did DP and EWs reputations not matter at the time, like Sali's suddenly does now? She clearly enjoyed shitting on other women in return for retweets. Now she's 'going through absolute hell', because a few people on an obscure website (that she probably found whilst googling herself) speculated on a few topics which she herself has brought up excessively in published articles, interviews and on social media.
The Diane Abbot tweets makes me feel sick, and stink of racism. Now there is a woman who has actually gone through absolute hell from trolling. Judge her on her polical contribution fine, but not her bleeping vagina.
Sali was a contributer that trolling. The trolling that resulted in her needing to take time of work as she was ill. I wonder how DA's family and children would feel seeing that disgusting tweet?
The campaign of hatred towards DP was so cruel and public, it obviously had a very negative and profound impact on her life, and im glad she seems to be doing well.
The public revelling in LL's departure from the Guardian was uncessary and cruel too.

Looks like you're an even bigger skidmark than the rest of us Sali, hope you're proud.

Reactions: 23
Ah Popbitch - I remember it well 😄

You lot sure as tit write a lot - it has just taken me about an hour to catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.