Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one who has spent the past few days reading all the threads, expecting horrors and finding nothing of the sort.

Her own bullying has disgusted me and makes me pleased I am no longer active on any of her groups or sites. Going to continue to follow her insta for a bit longer to see how this all ends... because surely it ends with her being outed as a horrible person??

I would say for those who love her and are convinced here in lies madness, it’s the first 3 threads that you need to read. Since the video went live there has been a bit of a step up in bitchiness (totally in keeping with a gossip site, and totally justified considering the *intimidation* placed on some members, and a fair bit from newbies like me!).

Just think it’s worth pointing out that the original threads that boiled Sali’s piss barely amount to gossip, let alone much else. They are very sensible, clever, funny comments on a shady influencer.

Hope that’s not out of line; I’d hate for women who support women (😂) to read a couple of pages and make assumptions!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Correct me if I'm wrong (it feels like a hundred years since this kicked off) but didn't this all start as a result of someone exposing 'alleged' bullying and cronyism in the workplace at CT?

And still they carry on with their cronies, bullying anyone who dares question the status quo. This influencer culture needs to give its head a shake.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure most people here know that the threat of legal action is baseless, but highly amusing.

What isn't so amusing though is that her followers flout Twitter rules so frequently and without punishment. Sam Chapman's suggestion that we should all be doxxed and lose our jobs is against Twitter's privacy policy and could get her banned if she's reported.

Similarly IK's threats to send her violent husband round, even though it was clearly a rhetorical device, could be taken as a real threat by some and she could also be reported.

From Twitter:

Abuse/harassment: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm.

Private information: You may not publish or post other people's private information (such as home phone number and address) without their express authorization and permission. We also prohibit threatening to expose private information or incentivizing others to do so.
I found the Sam chapman tweet quite threatening (along with many of the other blue tickers tweets) but to champion doxxing and calling people on this forum human vermin is quite grim. We are ordinary people. Yes we have different opinions in regards to influencers but that does not give her or anyone to threaten another person online. It’s so bleeping hypocritical. But at least everyone can see Sam Chapmans foul opinions for themselves now. Won’t be buying anything real techniques related ever again.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think one of my first posts on Tattle was about Sam and Nic - something along the lines of that they seem like the types who would hang around waiting for you to come out of the school toilets so they could deck you

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I found the Sam chapman tweet quite threatening (along with many of the other blue tickers tweets) but to champion doxxing and calling people on this forum human vermin is quite grim. We are ordinary people. Yes we have different opinions in regards to influencers but that does not give her or anyone to threaten another person online. It’s so bleeping hypocritical. But at least everyone can see Sam Chapmans foul opinions for themselves now. Won’t be buying anything real techniques related ever again.
So tempted to quote something absolutely outrageous that a close family member used to say but it's very much not an expression that is acceptable these days

Sorry, another comment. I have a really distinctive name so whilst I have genuinely wanted to add dissenting (polite!) comments to her insta/ gtl page, I haven’t because I’m so conscious of how very easy I am to identify.

That speaks volumes, right? Im scared to query shady practices because of the bullying pile-in that might happen from her followers, who have seen it modelled so often by her.

Reactions: 12
If you use your real name on Twitter, DON’T do this. Protect yourself, please.
Heh, no as much as its tempting, I absolutely would not. I use twitter for work too much to have mine flooded with threats of cutting, tit punching and sundry other tortures 🔪

Reactions: 3
Share away, god knows I have 😄

And I was a huge fan of LL going way back to her Kenickie days in the 90s. Really wanted to like CM and bought her book. Rapidly went off them both around 6-7 years ago.
Hahaha! CM and her SHOUTY CAPS have bugged me since the days of Melody Maker!! However, her husband is really lovely so I try and remember she can’t be annoying all the time.

Funnily Kenickie is the source of my LL distrust. I don’t want to bring any attention to the people involved but I’m aware of mean girl behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Hi Skidmarks! No ex-MP at my door with a pick axe so far today but just wanted to drop in a couple of extracts from interviews our Sally has done:

Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 16.01.26.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 16.04.38.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Skidmarks! No ex-MP at my door with a pick axe so far today but just wanted to drop in a couple of extracts from interviews our Sally has done:

View attachment 46064View attachment 46065
Everything in life is manners = possible title for next thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is another re Lauren Luke 'hoorah for @Sali Hughes - she is getting rid of Lauren Luke'.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Hahaha! CM and her SHOUTY CAPS have bugged me since the days of Melody Maker!! However, her husband is really lovely so I try and remember she can’t be annoying all the time.

Funnily Kenickie is the source of my LL distrust. I don’t want to bring any attention to the people involved but I’m aware of mean girl behaviour.
Her husband has had a fair few Twitter spats of his own

Reactions: 1
And this rather sad one from somebody I don't think is famous so I'll leave her name off:

ah yes. i note that after a sustained campaign, sali hughes HAS managed to wrest the weekend beauty column from lauren luke.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Another one who has spent the past few days reading all the threads, expecting horrors and finding nothing of the sort.

Her own bullying has disgusted me and makes me pleased I am no longer active on any of her groups or sites. Going to continue to follow her insta for a bit longer to see how this all ends... because surely it ends with her being outed as a horrible person??

I would say for those who love her and are convinced here in lies madness, it’s the first 3 threads that you need to read. Since the video went live there has been a bit of a step up in bitchiness (totally in keeping with a gossip site, and totally justified considering the *intimidation* placed on some members, and a fair bit from newbies like me!).

Just think it’s worth pointing out that the original threads that boiled Sali’s piss barely amount to gossip, let alone much else. They are very sensible, clever, funny comments on a shady influencer.

Hope that’s not out of line; I’d hate for women who support women (😂) to read a couple of pages and make assumptions!
You are so right re original pages here. I went back and read over them thinking blimey I must've missed something. But it was all so tame. Just asking questions, of each other really, about SH WORK not her private life but her public work life. This page ticked along quite quietly. People mentioned the Dawn, Esther and Lauren Luke stuff briefly but no one bothered to dig into it as it wasn't relevant. No one trolled GtL or insta or twitter. No one talked about her children. In fact when she first said about a site people asked her which one as they had come here to look and couldn't find anything she was talking about.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.