Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing that gets me is I think it wasn't long after that I first joined GtL. Not for one second would I have done so knowing this. But remember it was 'years and years ago' and not on the 'same scale'. Hardly noticable actually - in fact one could call it a 'smidge' of trolling.
A very weak dilute of abuse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a proper mean girl. Systematic trolling of Kitty from X Factor, plus others.
What a foul bunch. Someone needs to inject them with some humanity and decency. And not the weak dilute version.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know of any response from any of the Beauty Industry bosses who were called out by ex employees who’d been treated horrendously on Estee Laundry? Charlotte Tilbury was the one I saw accused of being particularly bad but there were lots more
I was wondering this too, and you know, Sali hasn't addressed it either. Given that it seemed to precipitate everything kicking off with her, I'd have thought she might have.

Reactions: 5
But it has made me think about her wider circle and has made a few things click, esp re CM and LL. I don’t want to drip feed but I’m really unsure about sharing those thoughts given the reaction SH has already had to this forum.
Share away, god knows I have 😄

And I was a huge fan of LL going way back to her Kenickie days in the 90s. Really wanted to like CM and bought her book. Rapidly went off them both around 6-7 years ago.

Reactions: 8
Have just discovered that tonight is the 6000th episode of Enders! Do you think it's the one where we get beaten up and then have to pay for the cab back to the square? Can almost smell that blue tick
Giles Coren said I can put it on his tab if I mention his podcast "Giles Coren hasn't a clue" and he'll pop one of his Pasta Linda Evangelista meals through my letterbox (I don't have to wait in or anything) as I probably won't feel like spending much time in the kitchen when I do get back.

• Haha
I was wondering this too, and you know, Sali hasn't addressed it either. Given that it seemed to precipitate everything kicking off with her, I'd have thought she might have.
It just goes to show she’s unwilling to speak out about it as it’ll cost her money and possibly much more.....

Reactions: 1
So many good old twitter style RTs from 2011 or so. At other folk have RTed them I assume she can't delete. Search salihughes kylie tambourine

Reactions: 4
As Dawn said in the article that her twitter bullies were complete strangers - I wonder if India Knight will reflect on her tweet of Sept 27th re us skidmarks -
'and stop talking about someone you don't know you TRAGIC FUCKS' (her italics).

• Haha
Hello lovely vipers

I belong to the ‘followed Sali and respected her advice and knowledge but have increasingly found something a bit ‘off’ about her’ gang. I also came here after seeing the infamous vid, expecting 4chan levels of horror and misogyny and have failed to find anything like that. Of course it’s horrible to be gossiped about but it also appears as if people feel genuinely suspicious of and let down by Sali and her ‘honest impartiality’. Especially given the CT bullying revelations - the idea I held previously of SH would’ve led me to assume that she’d react and respond to that, regardless (or particularly) as she’s been such a champion of CT and her brand.

The double standard bitching and bullying you guys have highlighted has shocked me and does seem worse than anything said here. The DO’P stuff is particularly grim and again I’m shocked that she’s barely referenced that before brushing it off. It appears that one can only bully and witch if you’re in the gang; finding people on FB and liking pics of their kids and getting their mates to follow you on Insta is frankly odd and teenage behaviour.

I’m sorry that I’m not adding anything but my incredulous empathy for you guys so far. But it has made me think about her wider circle and has made a few things click, esp re CM and LL. I don’t want to drip feed but I’m really unsure about sharing those thoughts given the reaction SH has already had to this forum.
Keep your powder dry. We've got quite enough to be going on with with these witless clusterfucks. Don't want you having a major headfuck and a rollercoaster of emotions just to satisfy our thirst.

So many good old twitter style RTs from 2011 or so. At other folk have RTed them I assume she can't delete. Search salihughes kylie tambourine
Yeah that manual retweeting that drove everyone mad at the time. Thank the lord for those fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gawd, I was sooo tempted to retweet that, linking in her "important" announcement video

I'm sure most people here know that the threat of legal action is baseless, but highly amusing.

What isn't so amusing though is that her followers flout Twitter rules so frequently and without punishment. Sam Chapman's suggestion that we should all be doxxed and lose our jobs is against Twitter's privacy policy and could get her banned if she's reported.

Similarly IK's threats to send her violent husband round, even though it was clearly a rhetorical device, could be taken as a real threat by some and she could also be reported.

From Twitter:

Abuse/harassment: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm.

Private information: You may not publish or post other people's private information (such as home phone number and address) without their express authorization and permission. We also prohibit threatening to expose private information or incentivizing others to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I suspect they are pissed off and now a little nervous that the tables have been turned.

I remember around the time Patricia Arquette won the Oscar for Boyhood and delivered her very problematic acceptance speech that Sali said she “would cut” anyone who disagreed with it. Bonus points if you can find it.

Does she still say that things make her “stabby”?? G-d, that was tedious and quite revealing. Who goes around saying they want to stab people?!?!
Welsh wanna be gangsters living in Brighton perhaps?

I think that Saint Sally* is mediating behind the scenes, bringing reparations, peace and harmony to the beauty world / universe. She’s just far too modest to offer even the merest smidge of a hint of her hard graft.

*adding to the deliberate misspelling contingent

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.