Sali Hughes #5 Punched in the titters by all those lovely blue tickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Sali mentioned GTL on her podcast re hair recently. She picks excellent guests I must say. Wish she’d let them talk rather than interrupting them or making her assumptions into questions so out of politeness her guests have to affirm HER point of view/experience. Or quacking on with the same anecdotes over & over when people want to hear her guests speak. Bad journalistic technique.

Reactions: 3
I assume if any of us get sued then we will have a whip round for the legal fees and all attend court every day for the landmark ruling. Hughes Vs The People.

In which an influencer faces consequences for trying to control the internet.

Then we will write a screenplay about it and become famous and become influencers and get our own blue ticks! And we will do paid partnerships at that salon all the best people go to! And WE WILL CONTROL THE WOMEN!

🤭 have I said too much? Is my jealousy peeking out again? Damnit I just can’t control myself 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I assume if any of us get sued then we will have a whip round for the legal fees and all attend court every day for the landmark ruling. Hughes Vs The People.

In which an influencer faces consequences for trying to control the internet.

Then we will write a screenplay about it and become famous and become influencers and get our own blue ticks! And we will do paid partnerships at that salon all the best people go to! And WE WILL CONTROL THE WOMEN!

🤭 have I said too much? Is my jealousy peeking out again? Damnit I just can’t control myself 😭😭😭😭
She tries legal action, she’ll inadvertently just direct lots of people over here - and she can’t afford that.

Reactions: 6
My guess is she was removed
*conspiracyface*
What would she have been removed for? I’d quite like an actual conversation with the ‘other side’ to see what exactly is so awful on here. But removing a different point of view seems a bit weird.

I bet there is a lot of teeth gnashing and hissy fitting going on behind the scenes at the SH journalist services and dog walking Co. I honestly think she thought this would shrivel up and fade away after her legal advice and of course threats from Phil Mitchell wannabe, EJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What would she have been removed for? I’d quite like an actual conversation with the ‘other side’ to see what exactly is so awful on here. But removing a different point of view seems a bit weird.
The point is, if you come here and say, "Look, I'm a fan and I don't think she's done anything wrong, why do you think that?" is one thing.

Another very different thing is coming here, trying to rile up people up in your very first post saying things like, "I hope you have deep pockets because she's going to sue you, you jealous bitchez". That is trolling, pure and simple.

Reactions: 10
I guess she was guilty of the same kind of trolling we have been accused of. Sadly, when they begin posting with an attack before having read and engaged with the evidence, it’s clear that they are not interested in an actual conversation.

@BettyDoodah - I am loving how, despite having only joined up on Saturday, you are already considered a “well-known” member! I’ve been here since August!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen EW’s stories this morning? Nothing about Sally, but I just wanted to say that her cat is SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! 😻

I bet there is a lot of teeth gnashing and hissy fitting going on behind the scenes at the SH journalist services and dog walking Co. I honestly think she thought this would shrivel up and fade away after her legal advice and of course threats from Phil Mitchell wannabe, EJ.
Yes, love this! Was just thinking this morning, couldn't darling India arrange to send Phil off of Enders round instead? I know he's a bit of a ginger but I prefer that gravelly gangsta accent

Reactions: 2
I guess she was guilty of the same kind of trolling we have been accused of. Sadly, when they begin posting with an attack before having read and engaged with the evidence, it’s clear that they are not interested in an actual conversation.

@BettyDoodah - I am loving how, despite having only joined up on Saturday, you are already considered a “well-known” member! I’ve been here since August!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm a celeb, innit babes? Well known pond scum, go me! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm still fascinated by SHs assertion that the treatment she and the 'coven' gave Dawn O'P was 'years and years ago' and nothing like 'this scale'. Such an astonishing lack of awareness. Does she think it didn't count because as far as I know Dawn never commented on it publicly? The 'coven' knew Dawn knew, as Emma Kennedy told them several times. Plus it was on twitter - a huge platform even all those 'years and years' ago. And why did she delete all her tweets? I see a few of the replies on the Dawn question on insta have been deleted leaving only SHs. And I wonder if Jesy Nelson should be told her trolling should be glossed over as it was 'years and years ago'. ( (Just checked and Little Mix were on X Factor in 2013 and JN was being trolled then. Years and years ago).
And I think even if Dawn did come out now and say yes, she and SH are friends and it is all OK, it still doesn't alter what happened and would only prove what an incredible person she, Dawn, must be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.