Sali Hughes #45 Old School Influencer - Shades of slurry and Weetabix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dearest Wali
You are being paid to flog product. The people asking questions are the customers who ultimately pay for your lifestyle. Not everyone gets sacks of kindly gifted shite on a daily basis. If someone is going to part with over 30 quid for a tube of foundation they want to know about it in detail. If you set yourself up as an expert on a public platform they are going to ask you about that detail.
Imagine that you are behind a beauty counter. How long do you think you would be drawing a wage if you face palmed a customer who asked you about a product even if it was laid out right in front of them? Let's have a little think about that before your next expert content performance review.
Regards
Missy Pissy
PS. I love your glasses. Where are they from please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I was thinking the same thing earlier . I apply make up before work and leave it all at home . I wouldn’t reapply even if I going out straight from work, not that I’ve done that in ages.
Same here. She seems to live in mortal fear of her make-up being less than perfect.
I do agree with her on the Lisa Eldridge packaging, I much prefer a squeezy plastic bottle. I have the LE highlighter and while it's nice to look at it's too heavy to take it with you when travelling.

Reactions: 9
I can't stop laughing. Thank you @SqualorVictoria.
Thinking someone needs to find his post and suggest Head and Shoulders, I was about to say I love a full circle but might be inappropriate here 🤣

I’m worried that if I bought the Lisa Eldridge foundation I wouldn’t be able to stand it up on the train table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s quite simple you just need to chuck a shot glass in your handbag to hold your foundation upright or you could construct a little cradle for it out of spare Kirby grips. Failing that, try giving it a little shake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think Sal would refuse a posh chip: triple-cooked and truffled with (‘vegetarian’) Parmesan is probably right up her street. #IPaid

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noooo don't change your pic please melfish. I believe you are actually your pic. And I will miss it 😢
No, no, I just meant how do I not post photos so large on the thread. I am Kate Moss with a fag and a pistol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my God this is hilarious! 🤣 I don’t often actually LOL but I just did at this utter horror of a response. Is this what she’s like irl do you think? Her poor family! ‘Darling didn’t you remember to pick up milk on the way home?’ ‘Well, sorry about that Dan. My life is just too important and busy to facilitate the wants and needs of others’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my God this is hilarious! 🤣 I don’t often actually LOL but I just did at this utter horror of a response. Is this what she’s like irl do you think? Her poor family! ‘Darling didn’t you remember to pick up milk on the way home?’ ‘Well, sorry about that Dan. My life is just too important and busy to facilitate the wants and needs of others’
Even if she’s fine in real life, she’s like that person in the office who is probably depressed who is just a nightmare to deal with. Every office has one, I’m sure. They’re just really rude, defensive and unreasonable right off the bat, all the time.
Dear data officer, hello I’m x I started recentl as CEO role. I hope you are well and was wondering whether you could give me an overview on the data requests for the last quarter, just for background information. I look forward to working with you, x.
Dear X I don’t know why you’ve sent this request to me. We are a very busy department and you are wasting my limited resources with these bizarre requests about data. Perhaps nobody has explained to you how to make a formal data request to the organisation? If not you could consult google, it’s not hard. Y, Data Officer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly think it would be better to ignore comments than to write a reply like this. She seems to cherry pick the ones that make her cross

Reactions: 22
I honestly think it would be better to ignore comments than to write a reply like this. She seems to cherry pick the ones that make her cross
In that comment she comes across - to me - as genuinely taken aback that someone could have thought there was room for improvement.

I think her view of herself (or of her content/brand) as unimprovable is part of her problem with here. Because she doesn't, it seems, accept that there could be any valid criticism, our critical comments here must therefore be motivated by some inexplicable hatred of her or by the sort of mental health that needs 'help'.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.