Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grazia running a story about a young woman who swapped her 9-5 job in engineering to become an influencer and now she’s upset she’s got a Tattle on her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s very Carol Vorderman. She’s so tit at styling stuff! Those shoes don’t go with that outfit (struggling to know what that even is! Leather shirt dress?) although those shoes don’t go with any outfit in my view. Ghastly things, the winter version of those Chanel monstrosities in the summer.
It's meant to be a mini but it's too long on her. Needs some heeled ankle boots or something. Not those ugly clompers

Reactions: 10
Grazia running a story about a young woman who swapped her 9-5 job in engineering to become an influencer and now she’s upset she’s got a Tattle on her 🤷‍♀️
☕can you give us the PG Tips on this?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
☕can you give us the PG Tips on this?
Can’t link to Grazia here but I just googled: grazia engineer tattle. Looks dull:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Probably started his journalism career manually keying in TV listings and was so mediocre he was never moved out of that department.

Now everything he writes is seething in bitterness and hate. Probably had a few woman bosses in his time too
Not quite. He was the last editor of Sky magazine before it folded, and then went on to launch Zoo and was editor at large there and at various EMAP titles.

There's nothing wrong with writing about tv, and when it is done well, it is a joy to read. Writing about tv is where Charlie Brooker and Grace Dent started, excelled at, and have risen to far greater heights as a result. Hogan isn't anywhere near as talented as either, and so he belittles and caricatures others. Lowest common denominator writing (if you can call it that)

Anyway, back to Sali's leather dress. It's at least a size too small.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not quite. He was the last editor of Sky magazine before it folded, and then went on to launch Zoo and was editor at large there and at various EMAP titles.

There's nothing wrong with writing about tv, and when it is done well, it is a joy to read. Writing about tv is where Charlie Brooker and Grace Dent started, excelled at, and have risen to far greater heights as a result. Hogan isn't anywhere near as talented as either, and so he belittles and caricatures others. Lowest common denominator writing (if you can call it that)
I like my version better 😆

Reactions: 4
Gossip forums have been around for a long time haven't they? Why are they so bothered about this particular one?

Reactions: 13
E1E9E46D-0A5A-447D-91D7-F87CB2B438A8.jpeg

It is. And found myself in her thread and getting bothered by cats. No idea how that happened!
Anyway I just saw the article and I hope her cat is ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m not 100% sure why this looks so off, but it does. Sweaty? Deeply un-vegetarian? #needsapoo

View attachment 850553

Actually I think it’s just her ridiculous posture.
I can't quite put my finger on what doesn't work here either. The dress is the wrong length - neither long or short enough - and the tightly bunched round her waist looks odd.
@knickerbocker glory is right with the Vorders vibe. The hair and leather.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This will be my last post because I can't deal with being the worst of the worst, will just go back to my sad unfulfilled little life but Jesus Christ that dress!! It's too small, weird length and I'm feeling sweaty and panicky at the idea of being out-out (who bleeping says that anymore) in that - imagine how it must stick to your legs, even in in VERY EXPENSIVE tights (that suck you in :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This will be my last post because I can't deal with being the worst of the worst, will just go back to my sad unfulfilled little life but Jesus Christ that dress!! It's too small, weird length and I'm feeling sweaty and panicky at the idea of being out-out (who bleeping says that anymore) in that - imagine how it must stick to your legs, even in in VERY EXPENSIVE tights (that suck you in :ROFLMAO:)
I hope you’re just being sarky about your exit to a nunnery? 🤔

Yes, it’s another I’M NOT THERE YET witches outfit. A hot flush in that and you’d be tearing at the (ill-fitting) leather and yanking off the luxe tights in the loos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.