Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difficulty is being clear as to whether the mum is smearing her own cheeks or her daughter's. I'd suggest the following as being less obviously laboured:

'So named by Victoria because [the colour] is an approximation of the lipstick her mother would hurriedly smear on Victoria's cheeks at school drop off whenever she 'looked a bit peaky'.'

I read somewhere SH saying that when she taught journalism (!) she'd suggest to students that they try rewriting articles to see how they could improve them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s the bit I can’t get my head round! Literally no mother does that!
I think there are mothers who are particularly invested in their daughter's appearance - especially the 'stage mother' types. From what I remember of Victoria's backstory tap and ballet lessons featured prominently.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think there are mothers who are particularly invested in their daughter's appearance - especially the 'stage mother' types. From what I remember of Victoria's backstory tap and ballet lessons featured prominently.
How awful! Way to make your daughter paranoid about their looks 😱😱😱

Reactions: 8
View attachment 890075

I got this insta message recently. I would not be caught dead in activewear. Let alone on my insta profile. But I can see how people might be flattered by the request and enjoy the freebies if not the 💵💵💵.

Call me cynical but I expect a Sali/Lululemon fitness collab within the next 2 months.
I got that same message, never caught dead in activewear either!

Reactions: 1
So her mother used the blusher on herself, she wasn't hurriedly applying it to Victoria's face. FFS, Sali!
You’d think after the Murad debacle she’d read the press releases more carefully 🤦‍♀️

Meet “Knickers” so named by Victoria because her buttocks are shaped like light peachy melons. Cheeringly she wears the same knickers every day.

37DB6CDF-11E4-42BE-B53B-E1406F00FF93.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am yet to find leggings that are truly squat-proof, as in they don't ride down and leave you with a baggy crotch and you need to hike them back up
Stronger leggings are amazing. They ain't cheap though! I have two pairs, wear them for working out very intensely several times a week and they look great.

Reactions: 4
New thread Salinistas 🤭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.