Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the 50th Birthday party was superhero themed because that's what she reminds me of....

Ngl, I *may be interested by the tights - does anyone know if they're good ?

Reactions: 3
I seem to remember from years ago, when I still could be bothered to pull on tights, that oroblu are indeed very good.
I used to go for the normal variety though, not the sucky in type. But then I donā€™t depend on random strangers on the internet telling me that Iā€™m tiny and absolutely donā€™t need sucking in. At least I suppose thatā€™s her motive for the sucky in šŸ¤¢ comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
M&S magicwear bum and tum shaper tights are the best sucky in tights IMO, and for only Ā£6, perfect for cheapskate beef-faces. I buy mine from M&S (I paid)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If youā€™re in the UK M&S Autograph do these seamfree opaques that are the best tights Iā€™ve ever had and they last for ages. Theyā€™re 3 for 2 at the moment as well. Theyā€™re not sucky in though if thatā€™s what youā€™re after.

Reactions: 8
I refuse to spend anything in double figures for tights unless itā€™s a generous multi-pack. Theyā€™re TIGHTS ffs. How good can they be?

Reactions: 8
Years ago she went on about how great Wolford are. I got some on sale and they all ran within one or two uses

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve not tried Orublu, but I can recommend Heist. I swear they are the only tights Iā€™ve ever had in my 40 ish years that havenā€™t ended up with the gusset down by my knees. Iā€™m 6ft so am a VERY special case though.

The Heist get thrown in the washing machine and have never run / got holes in so far.

They have a super high waist, so really comfy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
'Sucky in' ugh, for a writer she has an awful turn of phrase
And although it's probably because she insisted on buying the dress a size too small, the fit across the tum area is unflattering "sucky in" regardless. Not a good ad for their marvellous powers.

• Haha
Iā€™ve not tried Orublu, but I can recommend Heist. I swear they are the only tights Iā€™ve ever had in my 40 ish years that havenā€™t ended up with the gusset down by my knees. Iā€™m 6ft so am a VERY special case though.

The Heist get thrown in the washing machine and have never run / got holes in so far.

They have a super high waist, so really comfy
I totally agree about Heist tights, I'm the other end of the spectrum as I'm only just over 5ft. I'm not teeny tiny though and I cannot wear anything tight around my middle. The high waist tights come right up to my bra and stay put. I've had mine over 3 years and they are still going strong.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
sorry but you canā€™t go wrong with M&S for tights, something for every budget and the only brand of sheer tights that Iā€™ve found even remotely robust.
also one of the best for staving off the curse of the saggy gusset, you know when you take three steps and the gusset is down by your knees šŸ„“ that is something that makes me so irrationally angry, puts me in a foul mood if Iā€™m stuck with tights like that on all day. One time I had to run into H&M to buy some knickers to put on over my tights under my dress to keep them up to stop me ruining my day out hahahaha

• Haha
Ngl, I *may be interested by the tights - does anyone know if they're good ?
Well, they donā€™t make Sali BLOAT. What more recommendation could any of us need? Before going to her party, she even made this handy guide, including a selfie (natch) and a pair of Oroblu doing the need a wee/want a thigh gap pose.

5249FE5F-3F45-4AAD-8F2B-6DDA28E657EA.png

2F0C0C11-5884-4782-9BE9-D054F6E47283.png

ETA: She basically mocked up an ad campaign while waiting for her taxi. #Madskillz #ExpertContentCreator

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She's teeny tiny, always been naturally slim, etc - why does she need "sucky ins"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.