Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Interesting article today. Eco spin on her hair.
I don't know if it's just the online version but wouldn't you at least include pictures to show the effect? Its hair dye so it's visual. Why wouldn't she include a picture to show the difference it made.

Reactions: 11
I don't know if it's just the online version but wouldn't you at least include pictures to show the effect? Its hair dye so it's visual. Why wouldn't she include a picture to show the difference it made.
And in the on line article she is still a brunette 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Interesting article today. Eco spin on her hair.
' On bleached, highlighted or grey hair, the effects are the most even and noticeable of any temporary toning product I’ve tried (and I’ve tested more than 50 this year) '

Bollocks she did.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
' On bleached, highlighted or grey hair, the effects are the most even and noticeable of any temporary toning product I’ve tried (and I’ve tested more than 50 this year) '

Bollocks she did.
If true it would explain a lot about the state of her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sali gave him a shout out. How does his scummery fit with her self-proclaimed interest in social justice?

View attachment 849338
This ‘most of all’ story made me smile actually. Both SheHere and Jo Jones gave special mention to poor put upon LapDogLauren but neither quite managed to make it about anything other than themselves. SheHere with her Altruistic Selfie and JJ with her absolutely shameless shady group pic.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
But She Here has an army of testers who fall over themselves to be lab rats for Sali’s geeky pseudo scientific beauty research. She doesn’t test everything herself (despite her love of product). She gets one of her *literally hundreds* of volunteers to screw up their skin & hair for her useless column & pointless opinions. And by hundreds of volunteers she means Lauren.

Reactions: 7
This ‘most of all’ story made me smile actually. Both SheHere and Jo Jones gave special mention to poor put upon LapDogLauren but neither quite managed to make it about anything other than themselves. SheHere with her Altruistic Selfie and JJ with her absolutely shameless shady group pic.
Oh that face! Not a happy face Sal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeez if she's the 'unsung hero' at least give her her own photo instead of one where half her face is cropped out and Jo still remains front and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It has absolutely killed me that Jo had to put an arrow in the photo to point Lauren out. Says it all and no arrow would be needed if she got her own photo in a supposed tribute post. Or at least a photo where you could see her face.

Lauren, you can do better than them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He obviously gets off on the idea of women getting blind drunk and shitting themselves - he’s an utter twit and vile individual.
I feel sorry for Lauren, bet she does all the admin and organisations for Sali’s vanity charity.
Can’t comment on the column, fell asleep on the first line.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He obviously gets off on the idea of women getting blind drunk and shitting themselves - he’s an utter twit and vile individual.
I feel sorry for Lauren, bet she does all the admin and organisations for Sali’s vanity charity.
Can’t comment on the column, fell asleep on the first line.
What sort of sick duck thinks of those hashtags? Who does he think finds them funny? Vile little man.

Although must be a shock to the system when SH has to reach for her debit card - don’t those insta beauty sellers realise they’re supposed to send it to her for free 🙄?

• Haha
As no one is ever likely to be bored enough to start a thread on Michael Hogan, here are a cross section of his punching down, misogynistic comments:

On Sarah Everard’s rape and murder:

1EC1D6BE-FFAF-41A7-BC12-C9EF603FE0E0.jpeg

On sexual harassment:

D21F47D3-081D-42C7-95BC-438640B0C8E5.jpeg

On women’s health - as a poster at the time commented recurrent cystitis ruins lives and UTIs can lead to sepsis. It’s really not for a man to joke about.

1339349A-9BBC-4C14-805F-EF3D19512393.jpeg

On homosexuality:

B947A45F-F6C0-4CE6-9D8A-E5850F07DFC9.jpeg

On addressing serious issues in Doctor Who:

05BBA7B1-379D-4F8A-BD75-D810823C4CAB.jpeg

2DDF8732-B89C-49D3-9011-14046DB3951C.jpeg

ETA: If anyone does want to do him a thread, here’s a great title:

A7B7E8E7-B71D-4ED9-A084-12E1A39649AD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I am
Agree, @Sideboard Bob, he’s massively punching down. All aimed at women drinking cheaper brands of booze and what he sees as working class culture. He’s obsessed with women being incontinent, with women suffering thrush and UTIs. He’s a sick piece of tit. Why not take the piss out of the Guardianista chaps opening their third bottle of Merlot? Oh, that would be him.
His background is working class (father was a docker IIRC), so this is all about the chip on his shoulder regarding his upbringing and distancing himself from it as much as possible.

As an aside, I rather wish there was a separate thread for him as every time someone posts a screenshot of his Twitter account, I get some kind of PTSD

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m sorry, @dunhill, I won’t do it again. But didn’t he go to private school?

ETA: re his background - he always punches down on women, not men. His misogyny is his responsibility alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I am

His background is working class (father was a docker IIRC), so this is all about the chip on his shoulder regarding his upbringing and distancing himself from it as much as possible.

As an aside, I rather wish there was a separate thread for him as every time someone posts a screenshot of his Twitter account, I get some kind of PTSD
duck sake is all. I felt sick reading this. How does one justify being his mate alongside this blatant homophobia and misogyny? I mean?

duck sake is all. I felt sick reading this. How does one justify being his mate alongside this blatant homophobia and misogyny? I mean?

ETA sorry Dunhill I didn’t mean to quote you, rather the post listing all his vileness. I agree re separate thread (but also not giving him the attention he so clearly craves).

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.