Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved her to begin with but have unfollowed.

Whist I hope she’s not involved with all the Lauren/Issy drama I can’t help but feel she knew more than she lets on!

Reactions: 10
Exact same here, thought she seemed lovely and an actual girls girl but even if it was just mainly Issy being nasty and leaving the comments etc she should’ve done the right thing and stuck up for Lauren! Find it hard to believe she was clueless about the whole situ. Wasn’t she even on Loose Women recently?

Reactions: 4
Used to really like her but I’m getting a bit tired of her insta stories, I feel bad for that poor kitten taken away from its mother too young but fully don’t understand this over reaction of her suddenly getting triggered with ptsd...

Reactions: 12
What's this drama? Heard nothing about it. I don't mind her. Have no strong feelings either way.

Poor kitten. I really hope it pulls through. I get why they got it but this is really a lesson as to why people should go to rescues.

Reactions: 3
I used to like her content but this cat thing is getting on my nerves. I hope the cat pulls through and it’s absolutely devastating but there’s no need for that many posts in 24 hours just keep it offline until there’s a 100% definitive answer it could be triggering to other people with pets. Also why did she get a pet spur of the moment especially if they set off her PTSD and anxiety??

Reactions: 7
I used to like her content but this cat thing is getting on my nerves. I hope the cat pulls through and it’s absolutely devastating but there’s no need for that many posts in 24 hours just keep it offline until there’s a 100% definitive answer it could be triggering to other people with pets. Also why did she get a pet spur of the moment especially if they set off her PTSD and anxiety??
Agree. It’s horrendous about the kitten but the crying stories are getting boring now

She got a kitten and the poor thing is really poorly. Think through mass breeding 💔

She’s all I’m having a major stress in my life but here’s an ad girls 😂🙄 Also, the cheek wanting to set up a gofundme!

I definitely did not imagine her boyfriend to look the way he does😅 not that there is anything wrong with him, I am not trying to slag him etc - I just feel that he looks a bit ‘rough’ for her? If that makes sense.. I dunno😅

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow her over the kitten stories, find my self cringing with second hand embarrassment more often than not when I watch her these days.
Find it so embarrassing as well when she calls Leo the love of her life/ baby daddy etc - It wasn’t too long ago they broke up because he was messaging loads of girls/cheating on her??

Reactions: 15
Had to unfollow her over the kitten stories, find my self cringing with second hand embarrassment more often than not when I watch her these days.
Find it so embarrassing as well when she calls Leo the love of her life/ baby daddy etc - It wasn’t too long ago they broke up because he was messaging loads of girls/cheating on her??
Really? Is that why she moved back home etc😳

Really? Is that why she moved back home etc😳
I’m not sure as it was a while ago I think maybe before xmas?? but she posted videos about it on tiktok etc. When they got back together she posted something saying that everyone makes mistakes and she won’t be addressing the situation further.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure as it was a while ago I think maybe before xmas?? but she posted videos about it on tiktok etc. When they got back together she posted something saying that everyone makes mistakes and she won’t be addressing the situation further.
Oh I must have a nosey thank you🙏, I thought something happened alright cause it was very weird she didn’t bring him up for ages

Reactions: 1
So one of those women who preaches self love and not putting up with bad behaviour from men but then doesn't live by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So one of those women who preaches self love and not putting up with bad behaviour from men but then doesn't live by it.
She had a little dig at him about it on her Instagram a few weeks ago! She’s very instense with him but then she is only young 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s so awful the cat has passed away I do feel bad for her but she’s banging on about him being a ‘hero’ as if he’s worked frontline during the pandemic or something!

Also she said this was her and Leo’s ‘second chance to be a proper family’ what does she mean and why is she so obsessed with the idea of heing a family with him less than a year into their relationship it comes off a bit strong. You’re only 25 Vic babe, there’s plenty of time for all of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so awful the cat has passed away I do feel bad for her but she’s banging on about him being a ‘hero’ as if he’s worked frontline during the pandemic or something!

Also she said this was her and Leo’s ‘second chance to be a proper family’ what does she mean and why is she so obsessed with the idea of heing a family with him less than a year into their relationship it comes off a bit strong. You’re only 25 Vic babe, there’s plenty of time for all of that.
My thoughts exactly. I don’t understand the cat being a ‘hero’. Like yeah, this pointed her in the direction of a much bigger issue that was going on but especially with everything going on I think it’s a bit far calling him a ‘hero’ repeatedly. I’m very much a dog person and if my dog passed I’d honestly be devastated, but I don’t think I’d be going online calling her a hero. In fact, I don’t think I’d be mentally capable of going near my phone for a long time, but then again everyone grieves differently.

I must admit I really enjoyed her content and really liked the girl (as much as you can ‘like’ a person you’ve never met or spoken to) but I’m recently seeing a completely different side to her and this thread has definitely helped me open my eyes too

I hope this doesn’t turn in to yet another ‘where’s the fundraiser money gone’

Reactions: 6