Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he got some kickback from that nasty article and he’s done it to look like less of a dick. I’d say reputation management but most people don’t know who he is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I reckon he got some kickback from that nasty article and he’s done it to look like less of a dick. I’d say reputation management but most people don’t know who he is.
That sounds so plausible. And yeah, he barely has a reputation at all to salvage.

I actually dislike Hogan a lot more than I dislike Sali Hughes, and I was wondering if he should have his own thread here, but he’s just so irrelevant and I hate the idea of giving him that attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sail probably told him those trolls were just being mean for no reason, and looking for reasons to get offended and he must come along to BB to show them!

Does have have over 10k followers!?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
15.1K followers, but no blue tick, ha! His timeline is just tv schedule, tv schedule, tv schedule, casual misogyny, tv schedule.

It really baffles me how Sali can openly be friends with him, he’s not even funny. Maybe he has a lot of connections? But no blue tick 🤣 (sorry, I know those things mean nothing, but I bet it bothers him).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sali gave him a shout out. How does his scummery fit with her self-proclaimed interest in social justice?

59D74C33-7FBF-4838-9E7E-58017D7EB039.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Such a prick. This is what I mean, he’s not even funny. It wasn’t funny the first 50 times either. And a man, mocking the idea of “omg, women enjoying themselves“ is just punching down basically.

Maybe I’m reaching but it seems kind of classist too? A lot of my female friends and relatives are all about “wine o clock” and the relief of taking your bra off. We‘re just ordinary women working hard, parenting or just tying to get through each day.
Seriously Hogan, just let women chill and enjoy ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know I’m tedious because I don’t post a lot apart from asking questions, but please help me out. I don’t understand AT ALL how Twitter works. Had to google retweeting yourself the other day because I had to find out what the utterly disgusting Hogan character is up to. (So embarrassing!) 😂
So, what are these Twitter hashtags about? Has he invented them or is he quoting them in order to take the piss out of women? And how is it a „post“ either way?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I’m tedious because I don’t post a lot apart from asking questions, but please help me out. I don’t understand AT ALL how Twitter works. Had to google retweeting yourself the other day because I had to find out what the utterly disgusting Hogan character is up to. (So embarrassing!) 😂
So, what are these Twitter hashtags about? Has he invented them or is he quoting them in order to take the piss out of women? And how is it a „post“ either way?
You’re right to stay away from twitter! 🤣 I think he’s just made the hashtags up. It seems to be his idea of satire. It’s not your fault for not getting it, he’s just THAT bad at trying to be funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why he doesn’t just admit to enjoying a large chilled Sauvignon Blanc after work on a Friday. There’s no shame in it. Own your basic witch pleasures Hogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Agree, @Sideboard Bob, he’s massively punching down. All aimed at women drinking cheaper brands of booze and what he sees as working class culture. He’s obsessed with women being incontinent, with women suffering thrush and UTIs. He’s a sick piece of tit. Why not take the piss out of the Guardianista chaps opening their third bottle of Merlot? Oh, that would be him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
You’re right to stay away from twitter! 🤣 I think he’s just made the hashtags up. It seems to be his idea of satire. It’s not your fault for not getting it, he’s just THAT bad at trying to be funny.
Thanks for replying! My staying away from Twitter was never a conscious decision. I missed the take off and then never figured out how it works.
Or I’m probably just THERE. 🤣

Agree, @Sideboard Bob, he’s massively punching down. All aimed at women drinking cheaper brands of booze. He’s obsessed with women being incontinent, with women suffering thrush and UTIs. He’s a sick piece of tit. Why not take the piss out of the Guardianista chaps opening their third bottle of Merlot? Oh, that would be him.
I reacted to this four times. Couldn’t make my mind up whether to put 😂 or 🤢. Settled for haha because your post is so funny. But seriously, is he for real?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree, @Sideboard Bob, he’s massively punching down. All aimed at women drinking cheaper brands of booze and what he sees as working class culture. He’s obsessed with women being incontinent, with women suffering thrush and UTIs. He’s a sick piece of tit. Why not take the piss out of the Guardianista chaps opening their third bottle of Merlot? Oh, that would be him.
I reacted with a 🤣 for your wonderful burn to the Guardianista chaps, but I was also torn between a ❤ for how you just explained perfectly how awful he is, or a 😡 for his weird obsessions.

• Heart
Some of the hashtags he uses are real although not likely to trend or be searched much (#wineoclock and #friYAY) but it might give him a little bit more visibility/twitter impressions. He’s not monetizing his twitter so does it really matter? Maybe to him.

it’s sexist, classist, sneering and punching down as well as a lot of the subjects of his sneer being dated and passé

There was a poster on this thread who said they worked with him and he was just as charmless and talent-lite IRL

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.