Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the extensions are revolting (in the medieval peasant sense of the word, of course 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there some kind of weird market research going on with influencers right now?

A few days back Sam from pixiwoo is asking what people’s favourite brand is etc. Then Sali asks the same thing and now Jo Jones… odd!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Maybe they are being paid by a market research company for a brand launch? See what's popular, then mimic it?

Reactions: 9
Trying to drive engagement or evidence their market demographic?
Please let people reply “head and shoulders”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if they all have the same agent and are being instructed to do this?

Reactions: 5
They're being controlled by the mothership.
Isn't that what Caroline Hirons calls herself?

This is some "behind the looking glass" tit. The house she bought off Ruth has some Dr Evil type basement where she co-ordinates a her Influencer Army. In 3 months time it's going to be more like Downfall, Caz banging her fist on the giant meeting table ranting that she's been foiled YET AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they all have the same agent and are being instructed to do this?
Not sure if they do or not. I found it weird Sam even asking that sort of stuff as they’d supposedly quit and closed down their channel etc.
Then when Sali asked the exact same questions it was a bit weird and now Jo too. Free market research for someone I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.