Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HattieJakes

I remember at school most of my friends had lost their virginity before they turned 16, one with a much older boyfriend (think he was 24 and her mum was absolutely ok about it). It really was a different time - (not saying that was right!) but my group of friends went clubbing and went on holidays without parents from the age of 15.
I'm 10 years younger than She Here. I totally recognise what your saying it was the same for me. My pal had a 34 year old "boyfriend" at 14 and adults didn't blink.

What I would never do as a now grown woman with greater maturity, especially not in an influencer capacity (shudder) with big audience, is tag my friend in Instagram stories with old photos of us with the (disgusting/criminal ) older blokes we once hung out with and say look how cool we were, having the time of our lives.

It is just...a minging thing to do 😐

Can you tell this has got under my skin? There ain't no beauty fix to erase this kind of shit

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Okay influencers (and journalists), you seem to be struggling with why Tattle exists so let me illustrate for you using a real world analogy. Imagine working in an office where you have the cushiest number ever. You spend all day going for 5 hour long coffee breaks and fannying about doing nothing. You're good at appearing busy and important and no one ever questions you. You make a big thing of shouting about your work ethic. You get praised heaped on you and co workers/ superiors believe your hype. You've shouted about it so much that you too believe your own hype. You still get a tasty bonus and your salary.

Then one day, along comes a new manager who questions why things are done (or not) the way they are.

They question your efficiency and if you're really working as hard as the image you portray. They offer constructive criticism on how you do things.

Can you see now why there might be a place for Tattle?

• Heart
  • Haha

HowardMoon

VIP Member
I’ve never bought the claim she’s made about not reading Tattle. She did then and I’m sure she still does now. She could have taken any of the valid points we’ve made here to improve how she is perceived, yet she’s actually doubled down. I really feel she will advertise anything now. Does anyone remember Dawn O’Porter used to advertise Andrex Toilet Tissue Wipes here in the UK - on TV and on her socials? She was made fun of by her snobby bullies for that, amongst other things, but Sali Hypocrite Hughes would sell fucking anything nowadays. Head & Shoulders is so obviously a brand she wouldn’t even use on her dog! Watching her twist and wriggle out of answering whether she actually puts it on the most pampered hair in Brighton seen as she is being paid to sell it to us, is so funny. So, HONEST, Sali! She’s happy to scream that Claudia does actually, genuinely use H&S!!!! Great! Then let her advertise it and step down as Scalp Educator you total wanker.

Her greed is becoming so obvious. What’s next for this expert beauty writer - athletes foot powder, pile cream?

Her column could be so good but is now usually a dull, biased advertorial. Her shilling knows no bounds and is getting more blatant by the day. Her integrity is in tatters and her hair is sad. ‘Kinell Sali! Listen to Tattle!

• Heart

melfish

VIP Member
She does it with her jewellery as well. "Affordable version at ..."
I'll decide what's affordable, jeez

Reactions: 26

Aude

VIP Member
I hate hairdressers so much. Looking like a drowned rat in front of the mirror, the passive aggressive comments about my hair, the boiling hot water used when washing my hair and how they scrub it until my scalp is sore, the fear they'll cut more than I asked for.. Granted, I wasn't going to places like Hersheshons but still.
...the pain in your neck from the backwash, water temperature alternating between too hot and too cold, water trickling down your neck, the noise from the massed hairdryers, pulling your hair when blow-drying, burning your head with the hairdryer, burning the side of your face with the tongs (that happened at Hershesons), having to stare at yourself with an unflattering black robe up to your chin, the inane chatter of the hairdresser, the uncomfortable silences, the exorbitant cost...

• Heart
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
It's live on the last page, but quite a few things don't add up and lots reported it.

They've been asked to email tattle with some proof. So many do sign up on here to post stuff to smear and discredit. If I was to bet I'd place a very slim chance on it being real. This is the internet, anyone can sign up and post anything.

But being a mod here makes you trust no one 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Sali has spent far too long gazing closely at her own face. Her self adoration is getting very peculiar. Any slight tenuous excuse to post multiple selfies.
And no even in 1986 I'd have baulked at dry yellowing snapped off hair. Far too Peter Stringfellow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
whenever I see a fabletics advert, or Ivy Park, or Sweaty Betty, or Lululemon

Watch “Parody Music Video - ‘ACTIVEWEAR’” on Vimeo:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
This ‘most of all’ story made me smile actually. Both SheHere and Jo Jones gave special mention to poor put upon LapDogLauren but neither quite managed to make it about anything other than themselves. SheHere with her Altruistic Selfie and JJ with her absolutely shameless shady group pic.
Jeez if she's the 'unsung hero' at least give her her own photo instead of one where half her face is cropped out and Jo still remains front and centre

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm 10 years younger than She Here. I totally recognise what your saying it was the same for me. My pal had a 34 year old "boyfriend" at 14 and adults didn't blink.

What I would never do as a now grown woman with greater maturity, especially not in an influencer capacity (shudder) with big audience, is tag my friend in Instagram stories with old photos of us with the (disgusting/criminal ) older blokes we once hung out with and say look how cool we were, having the time of our lives.

It is just...a minging thing to do 😐

Can you tell this has got under my skin? There ain't no beauty fix to erase this kind of shit
When I was at school another girl's 15 year old sister was 'seeing' Gary Glitter :sick: I don't remember any great horror or drama around this. We younger girls found it all revolting but the whole subject of boys was revolting generally tbh.
Sali has made it clear numerous times that she ran away at 14 to live with her boyfriend in his 20s. This 'auntie' Julia was friends with that man and living there too I suppose. Obviously Sali doesn't have to expand on what happened and her thoughts on the matter now, but she does keep mentioning it and glamourising it publicly. And legally that man is a p*edophile.
All a bit wierd really.

• Sad
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This is why I am baffled by David Baddiel making that documentary. And people like Sali contributing. He has said some dreadful things. Dreadful. Misogynist, racist, ablist. Stuff Tattle would rightfully ban contributors for saying. Yet he feels so morally superior he can sit in judgement of normal people expressing an opinion.

• Angry

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Another big PR event firmly declined by Sali. As she’s said so many times, she stays home in her comfies watching TV.

Ah.

CB585D04-D26C-42E5-A950-286ACC4FD60E.png

She said this in 2019… The hypocrisy 😂

47DBBA3D-21F7-4A38-90D6-0C5474FE1CB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick