Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look forward to the hairdresser purely for that head massage. But if it's half-arsed or done by an under-paid assistant who can't be bothered it can be rather unpleasant 😬

Reactions: 5
It's her accent in the head and shoulders ads that grates on me. I know everyone changes register when they talk to different people, and Claudia is naturally "posh" - but Sali's seems very different from her accent in the itbw vids and definitely different from the old guardian videos. It just doesn't sound natural at all.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I didn't get the memo but I always thought face and neck should be the same colour?

hh.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You are my people! I thought I was the only one. I don't get how people make this out to be some kind of pampering procedure. It's torture.
Haven't been for 2 years or so. I just trim it myself. Tbh it doesn't look THAT different from She Here's.
I was getting a hair trim about 5 years ago. I asked for a half an inch or whatever it was and no more. Turns out the hairdresser decided to use 'thinning scissors'. WTF! Why would I want to make my hair thinner. After that I learned how to trim it myself and haven't been back to a hairdresser since

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was getting a hair trim about 5 years ago. I asked for a half an inch or whatever it was and no more. Turns out the hairdresser decided to use 'thinning scissors'. WTF! Why would I want to make my hair thinner. After that I learned how to trim it myself and haven't been back to a hairdresser since
I have an Aslan mane. My hairdresser said her best day ever was when I stopped getting highlights because it needed about 500 foils 😂 When she asks what is like her to do, I always say get the thinning scissors and reduce by half!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As someone else was just saying, she’s endlessly fascinated by herself. Where can this end? She’s already at multiple, almost daily selfies.

C7B3ECD2-0D17-4BC5-9994-550F9466AC2B.png

E268DE38-193A-46E7-A4C2-6A93D5289EE5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sali has spent far too long gazing closely at her own face. Her self adoration is getting very peculiar. Any slight tenuous excuse to post multiple selfies.
And no even in 1986 I'd have baulked at dry yellowing snapped off hair. Far too Peter Stringfellow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.