Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
13 December is a terrible release date, it will be buried by Xmas really quickly.
Or sooner, if TayTay releases another new album 😂

Oh wow! Thanks for that. I am *very* much looking forward to David Baddiel's "intellectual" take on this. Could do a bingo card - I'm going for "complicated", "complex" and "intellectual". Bonus for fried breakfast mention. I find the bloke hilarious but very much not in his capacity as a comedian.
He’s never gotten over being the unpretty one out of Newman & Baddiel 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
New here so please go easy on me. I am here because I am absolutely livid at the lengths this woman will go to because of online comments or replies she doesn’t like.

Never been a fan as such, read her column, maybe followed her on Twitter some years ago until I lost interest. Have always and only been a Twitter user, until last week as I have deactivated my account due to privacy issues owing to this woman. I am fiercely private/anonymous in my internet usage. I have an abusive estranged family member so it’s imperative he doesn’t find me. I have become particularly private about my Twitter, with the occasional unlocking, since I attended a feminist meet a few years ago. My account, email and others were then under attack from a certain group shall we say that opposed this meeting so I tightened up and became more anonymous.
A little while ago I responded to a post on Twitter which replied to Sali, a reply she took dislike to and, without divulging, she blocked me. I replied calling her out as what she wrote in her replies was, bleeping unbelievably disgusting, hypocritical and pretty evil IMO, and I can’t believe no-one apart from me called her out on it. A brief look and it was mentioned on here.
Now she seems to know EXACTLY who I am from those two replies. I don’t have FB but my husband does and she’s blocked him on there and from her beauty group (he hasn’t even got a clue who she is!) I then opened an FB account in a different name to mine - again she’s blocked that. I opened an Instagram account - instant block and I didn’t even follow her or post anything!
Now for the deranged part. SH got someone else to buy something I was selling on Ebay - buyer was asking all sorts of questions, messing me about and wanting to know my weekend plans for collection etc. Obviously them buying meant they got my full name, address and mobile number. I know who the buyer was and it wasn’t too difficult to link back to Sally Huges (yeah I can spell but duck YOU SHILLY HUGES). Isn’t this just off the scale?!

So that’s my experience of SH. In all honesty, I feel a bit sorry for her. She has no USP or uniqueness. Give me Lisa Eldridge any day of the week.
Did you manage to email the mods just to check this is legit? Despite the rumours everyone is sound around here so you've got no worries there.

Reactions: 9
New here so please go easy on me. I am here because I am absolutely livid at the lengths this woman will go to because of online comments or replies she doesn’t like.

Never been a fan as such, read her column, maybe followed her on Twitter some years ago until I lost interest. Have always and only been a Twitter user, until last week as I have deactivated my account due to privacy issues owing to this woman. I am fiercely private/anonymous in my internet usage. I have an abusive estranged family member so it’s imperative he doesn’t find me. I have become particularly private about my Twitter, with the occasional unlocking, since I attended a feminist meet a few years ago. My account, email and others were then under attack from a certain group shall we say that opposed this meeting so I tightened up and became more anonymous.
A little while ago I responded to a post on Twitter which replied to Sali, a reply she took dislike to and, without divulging, she blocked me. I replied calling her out as what she wrote in her replies was, bleeping unbelievably disgusting, hypocritical and pretty evil IMO, and I can’t believe no-one apart from me called her out on it. A brief look and it was mentioned on here.
Now she seems to know EXACTLY who I am from those two replies. I don’t have FB but my husband does and she’s blocked him on there and from her beauty group (he hasn’t even got a clue who she is!) I then opened an FB account in a different name to mine - again she’s blocked that. I opened an Instagram account - instant block and I didn’t even follow her or post anything!
Now for the deranged part. SH got someone else to buy something I was selling on Ebay - buyer was asking all sorts of questions, messing me about and wanting to know my weekend plans for collection etc. Obviously them buying meant they got my full name, address and mobile number. I know who the buyer was and it wasn’t too difficult to link back to Sally Huges (yeah I can spell but duck YOU SHILLY HUGES). Isn’t this just off the scale?!

So that’s my experience of SH. In all honesty, I feel a bit sorry for her. She has no USP or uniqueness. Give me Lisa Eldridge any day of the week.
That is bleeping insane. Block delete and make everything private. I have no doubt She Here would doxx people.

Reactions: 8
That is bleeping insane. Block delete and make everything private. I have no doubt She Here would doxx people.
It sounds more like a restraining order might be needed, I mean it really is nuts!

Could you tell us what your original comments were about on Twitter @MrsGamgee

Reactions: 4
Or sooner, if TayTay releases another new album 😂

He’s never gotten over being the unpretty one out of Newman & Baddiel 🤷‍♀️
He was the unpretentious one in Baddiel and Skinner too which is quite the accomplishment. Or maybe thats my Black Country bias

Reactions: 2
He was the unpretentious one in Baddiel and Skinner too which is quite the accomplishment. Or maybe thats my Black Country bias
He was the unfunny one in both of them too- and that’s also quite the accomplishment in the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see in the H & S comments Sali has been busy answering questions - helpfully educating people which sort to use. Apart from the one question asking if she actually uses the product 😂
Her avoidance of it will be up there with her sidestepping any mention of Lisa Eldridge's range.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean, if scalp is skin (which it is, I know this because Sali shouted it in a video and now it haunts me every time I shower), surely the last thing you’d want to put on your scalp is Head & Shoulders? The thing hairdressers only ever recommend you use if you’ve had a box dye job go bad and have hair too fragile for a bleach bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unpretty one! Not unpretentious one
I did wonder 😂
Never known David Baddiel referred to as 'unpretentious'.
I always wonder how Frank Skinner is still friends with him as DB seems to constantly throw him under the bus. Anything at all dodgy now with the benefit of hindsight - 'oh that was Frank's idea'.

I did wonder 😂
Never known David Baddiel referred to as 'unpretentious'.
I always wonder how Frank Skinner is still friends with him as DB seems to constantly throw him under the bus. Anything at all dodgy now with the benefit of hindsight - 'oh that was Frank's idea'.
If anyone needs a laugh I often go back to the Graham Norton show when he had Frank and the ❤ hilarious Irish rowers on, and the rowers mocking Frank for how bad his jokes were

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unpretty one! Not unpretentious one
My autocorrect gave me unperturbed for unpretty. Autocorrect is DEFINITELY not the unpretentious one.

If anyone needs a laugh I often go back to the Graham Norton show when he had Frank and the ❤ hilarious Irish rowers on, and the rowers mocking Frank for how bad his jokes were
Was that the lads from Skibbereen? Are you from Cork or did they subtitle it?

Apols to any Cork Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
My autocorrect gave me unperturbed for unpretty. Autocorrect is DEFINITELY not the unpretentious one.

Was that the lads from Skibbereen? Are you from Cork or did they subtitle it?

Apols to any Cork Tattlers.
I hope they win more medals just so that they can give more interviews
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pondering on *that* post earlier - obviously no idea of its veracity, but if it is true it is interesting. The poster had no previous connection with Tattle, had a run in with Sali on Twitter who then allegedly took quite extreme measures to find out who they were.
So did Sali assume they were from Tattle? Or more oddly does she take those measures to identify dissenters anyway?
Of course it could just be a windup. But interesting.

Or it could be somebody linked to She Here trying to scare us with tales of her super sleuthing. The Ebay thing is a bit much.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That’s a good point. If that’s what she’s trying to achieve it just goes to show that she is still as full of rage at people who don’t agree with her and discuss her as she was on Freaky Friday 2 years ago.

On the other hand, it actually wouldn’t be too difficult to work out someone’s eBay account from their Twitter/FB if you knew what to look for - lots of eBayers use a photo - and I wouldn’t it it past Sali to have done this. She’s got form. She says she had collected all our names, addresses, employers etc remember? Not likely, but she had found out a few and thought that her and Caitlin Moran liking photos of people’s kids on FB and a bit of doxxing would end her thread and everyone on here daring to discuss her crap jumpers and awful eyebrows would scatter to the four winds never to show our beef-faces again. The fact it didn’t work definitely still burns her (how many more Trolling documentaries are to come? 🙄) so I wouldn’t put it past her to try again - She Here can never see when she’s in the wrong.

Reactions: 12
What we say here is none of her business. Unless she wants to actually take criticism on board and change her ways. She doesn’t, so just forget this place exists. No one chases you in real life so you could go on without it bothering you of affecting your bottom line. Any comments on insta or Twitter are other people who unsurprisingly have seen the narky comments and blatant shilling for what it is.

Reactions: 16
I have a lot of questions but the triangulation described in the post is some next level MI5 work 😂. If someone is fiercely private they don’t post something that enables you to link to their eBay account, unless you posted about selling something 🤔 Twitter and Facebook aren’t linked as far as I know either. And husband and wife accounts? Come on….

Jazzed up the thread though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never bought the claim she’s made about not reading Tattle. She did then and I’m sure she still does now. She could have taken any of the valid points we’ve made here to improve how she is perceived, yet she’s actually doubled down. I really feel she will advertise anything now. Does anyone remember Dawn O’Porter used to advertise Andrex Toilet Tissue Wipes here in the UK - on TV and on her socials? She was made fun of by her snobby bullies for that, amongst other things, but Sali Hypocrite Hughes would sell bleeping anything nowadays. Head & Shoulders is so obviously a brand she wouldn’t even use on her dog! Watching her twist and wriggle out of answering whether she actually puts it on the most pampered hair in Brighton seen as she is being paid to sell it to us, is so funny. So, HONEST, Sali! She’s happy to scream that Claudia does actually, genuinely use H&S!!!! Great! Then let her advertise it and step down as Scalp Educator you total wanker.

Her greed is becoming so obvious. What’s next for this expert beauty writer - athletes foot powder, pile cream?

Her column could be so good but is now usually a dull, biased advertorial. Her shilling knows no bounds and is getting more blatant by the day. Her integrity is in tatters and her hair is sad. ‘Kinell Sali! Listen to Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think if this happened it is much more likely to be a coincidence. Unless the person who contacted re ebay had a *very* close connection to SH - the poster sounds like she doesn't know much about Sali- "maybe followed her on Twitter some years ago" and also says they made the link to Sali later - I think it's much more likely to be a mistaken assumption on the part of the poster who's managed to freak themselves out. What does it mean that they manage to connect the prospective ebay buyer to SH? That they've interacted on Twitter, follow each other. Hmm.
Also none of us have been contacted in any way (apart from Gazydoodwill) despite some of us likely having SM profiles no where near as tight as the poster and our transgressions are greater than a reply on twitter. As much as we'd like to believe, as much as the poster might genuinely believe it, until we have more compelling info (who contacted via eBay, how strong is their link to SH, what was the poster's twitter comment) I'm sceptical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.