Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M&S magicwear bum and tum shaper tights are the best sucky in tights IMO, and for only £6, perfect for cheapskate beef-faces. I buy mine from M&S (I paid)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Aude

VIP Member
And the 'they talked about my sex life'. No we don't. We obviously know nothing about it. We talk about she herself has said about her sex life - which is vastly different.

And funny, that she did mention husband being a useful nanny (you see she can say it and it is lighthearted) someone also found a tweet where she said she would sell her children for some product or other 😂

(PS I've heard a rumour that she isn't totally convinced 'scalp is skin').
The thing that really bothers me - and I suppose keeps me engaged in this - is not so much SH as the way the mainstream media appears to endorse (through publishing her articles about 'trolls', broadcasting her 'documentary', giving her a platform on various radio stations, disallowing comments on what she writes) her very particular - and very calculated I would say - take on Tattle. And the way that's then given other influencers a line to take on Tattle - that it's trolling, it's affecting their mental health, upsetting loved ones...

If it serves her personal agenda to portrayTattle as just lies and more lies - I suppose that's up to her. But I've been shocked by the lack of scrutiny her story appears to have been given by the BBC and the Guardian. I assume it's because, as someone who's been a contributor to both, she's considered 'one of us', reliable, trustworthy. This is all relatively trivial stuff but makes you wonder how uncritically they deal with other matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Wobblehead

VIP Member
She needed the bun to host one of those book fawning events for another useless sort of influencer writer type Mrs McFly…. Has anyone noticed how all these events are about the same few privileged people either talking about themselves and how best to make a baked potato or bring up little Johnny and his sisters by feeding them home made puréed veg or hosting an event so one of the others can talk about their vapid lives. It’s the same 15 or so wimen doing the same old boring shut. None of these boring, pseudo intellectuals have anything to contribute as far as I am concerned. The worst thing about Sali is that she honestly thinks she is a cut above an influencer when in fact she has gone beyond a parody of one. I tell you one thing - I will go to my grave never understanding how these work shy fuckers can describe having their hair cut for fuck all as #pressgift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I still can't get over the landfill preaching

Especially coming from someone with hundreds of lipsticks and 'gallons of products'. And who seems to buy clothes on a weekly basis
Ah yes but *always* gets her jeans from ebay 😇

I can't complain - I've been influenced. Look what came through the post today.

IMG_20211126_175230.jpg

IMG_20211126_175202.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Aude

VIP Member
I despair for this world, I really do. Today’s Guardian article contains an instant do it yourself lipstick machine. Take a picture of ‘something’ and hey presto 5 minute later you have a lipstick in that shade

Nobody needs this in their lives. Nobody. What a waste of the earth’s precious resources

This is one of those columns where I particularly miss the Guardian readers' comments.

• Haha
  • Heart

Expelliarmus

I’m hoping for a Baylis & Harding X Head & Shoulders colab. I’m looking forward to the influencer posts and a launch party where they all wear floral maxi dresses with lacy collars and the table is ‘dressed’ by an influencer that just dresses tables for a living. I was thinking a Christmas theme could have snowflakes all over the table a bit like dandruff. The Caroline Freaks might like to get involved too if they’re not all either in hospital or working at a hospital. Scalp is Skin (Rocks!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
ahahahaha. Classic. And she was just griping about impersonal press releases the other day. She'd love this
It's made even more hilarious by the fact that it's Tilbury especially as Sali has gone to bat for her a few times in the past and loves to show how 'close' they are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Nonah

VIP Member
Sometimes I re-read the description of her perfume just for lolz:

Darlings, I have created a one-of-a-kind ‘floral chypre' perfume harmony that IGNITES a mind-altering fleurotic frequency. Scent of a Dream features a blend of JOY top notes including Lemon, Peach and Black Pepper, ‘FLEUROTIC’ heart notes of Jasmine, Frankincense, Tuberose and Violet, plus MAGIC MOLECULE base notes of Fire Tree, Iso E Super, Patchouli and Ambroxan. It attracts LOVE, LIGHT, POWER, POSITIVITY and SEX to the wearer!
It might have been said here before but I always read her copy in Jennifer Coolidge’s voice

• Haha
Reactions: 29

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
They can't have it every way. They're making money off their 'brand' which is themselves but they only want it to be a one way street of amazing and adoring feedback.

Do they think that people who deal with clients, customers, stakeholders, board members, shareholders, students, patients, suppliers (trying to cover all bases) get told on a daily basis how wonderful and amazing they are? No they don't. Some of the adoring comments influencers get on Instagram for one post are more than what most people will get in years. Why are they so obsessed with Tattle when they get all that gushing feedback?

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Omg that jacket is hideous 😬 What the hell was she thinking? Tally ho! 🐴🏇
And such a minor quibble but a couple of weeks ago her whole family loved and only used Aveda hair stuff, now the whole family love and only use that Garnier stuff (which I found awful. Incredibly drying).

I find her downplaying how expensive face gunk is a bit disingenuous tbh. Is Augustus wotsit stuff worth £200? Well obviously fucking not. Of course not. No matter how rich you are. It isn't relative - it is obviously not worth that much money. Because it is an extremely temporary fix that sits on your no doubt botoxed tweaked face - base ingredients probably costing around £40 max (figure plucked out of the ether - I've no idea 😂). But this nonsense pretending there are holy grail products available to the super rich is bonkers - all hype designed to make us want more and more, while feeling more dissatisfied. Sali is as culpable as the rest, disguised in a 'people keep asking - you don't need it but it is so good' kind of way. Shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Making an entrance to the Cult Beauty Christmas wrapping event. Who do they think they are, Claudia and Tess? Self-congratulatory bollocks.

VIDEO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Fearless troll hunter David Baddiel is trending on twitter now. Lots of his unsavoury racist, ablist stuff is being brought up. Also this lovely comment. (There is also a clip where he refers to his then 3 year old daughter looking like 'an Eastern European prostitute' :( ).
*Bit of a warning - it is revolting*

FEVnARZXIAo71ex.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Influencing must be so lucrative, Celine bags, £800 jackets, £300 flip flops, £200 denim shorts, £160 Wolford polo necks, Bella Freud sweaters costing half a grand.. I really don't understand how she went from having the cool indie girl every day woman image to this tacky nouveau riche persona dripped in designer labels.

• Heart
  • Sick

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
InjuryLawyers4Influencers

Have *you* been trolled and it wasn’t your fault? No win, no fee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27