Sali Hughes #41 Head and Shoulders above the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£88 for leggings? bleeping. Hell.
I know! I thought there must be a Black Friday discount. I'll stick with my M&S high waisted Good Move 7/8s one from the sale. For reference I'm 5'1" and they sit on my ankle. I got them in the sale earlier this year so sorry but you're too late. You might be able to pick up some tit from Zara or Primark or one of those povface places though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are SO COMFY (I could do a long haul flight in them

That's the whole bloody point of leggings!

And the usual humblebrag..."sucky-inny"....you are slim, Sali, and you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£88 for leggings? bleeping. Hell.
They are really, really good though, and if you exercise 3 times a week or whatever, they're worth it.

Why the hell is she wearing those ugly boots with them? They're workout leggings.

Reactions: 3
They are really, really good though, and if you exercise 3 times a week or whatever, they're worth it.

Why the hell is she wearing those ugly boots with them? They're workout leggings.
This is what I don't get. I can't stand the trend of wearing gym clothes as normal clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
whenever I see a fabletics advert, or Ivy Park, or Sweaty Betty, or Lululemon

Watch “Parody Music Video - ‘ACTIVEWEAR’” on Vimeo:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love leggings and wear them all the time (despite being shorter and heavier than She Here). BUT: always with a skirt or dress.
Btw I get mine from Uniqlo - Airism for summer, Heattech for winter.

Reactions: 4
Eh, I wear Sweaty Betty leggings a lot during the day. They dry quickly and the dog hair doesn’t stick. 😐

Might have to rethink my life choices after watching the Activewear skit. 😊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was wondering that - are these leggings photos older than the new hair ones?
She does this a lot, takes a run of photos or does a number of videos (just changing her top or perhapd popping an oversized hacking jacket over the top) in one day. One selfie she put up had been up on her Pinterest for a few weeks. There's very little that's spontaneous I would think. That's why her reply about pics of Sylvie being popular was so disingenuous. Something like "probably, I've no idea". BULL. tit.

She does this a lot, takes a run of photos or does a number of videos (just changing her top or perhapd popping an oversized hacking jacket over the top) in one day. One selfie she put up had been up on her Pinterest for a few weeks. There's very little that's spontaneous I would think. That's why her reply about pics of Sylvie being popular was so disingenuous. Something like "probably, I've no idea". BULL. tit.
And so when she asks in one video if people would like a slutty perfume video (or whatever it might be), or says in the next video loads of people DM'd her, in actual fact the videos are probably one after the other give or take a glasses chain or tweed jacket. #influencerhacks

I think @Aude meant that Sali's suggestion that a poster saying she would "sell her children" was an egregious accusation rather than an everyday figure of speech which in no way impugns her parenting abilities should have been challenged/removed.
Fair enough, also the point I was making is that there wouldn’t be any kind of scruitiny - they take her at her word

Btw where's the new Murad vit c video?
She’s awaiting the new formulation which fits with the description she gave in her last vid. So rude of them not to produce the product she had in mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's still editing it because of all those questions
Final statement on the Murad Vitamin C melsama video
20211126_125906.jpg

And so when she asks in one video if people would like a slutty perfume video (or whatever it might be), or says in the next video loads of people DM'd her, in actual fact the videos are probably one after the other give or take a glasses chain or tweed jacket. #influencerhacks
She's already said the slutty perfumes was really fun to film and I don't think we've seen it yet have we?

• Haha
Someone's aghast at £88 for a pair of leggings and she's just removed their nose with her snappy jaws.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've included said comment here. Oh Sali stop being so sanctimonious, your £88 leggings still end up in landfill too. The commenter was perfectly polite, she never made a comment about it being laughable for anyone to pay that, more that it was so out of her own price range it was laughable

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly though, that "busy working mother" schtick is wearing thin for me. I'm not trying to defend Sali here, but jeez, the martyrdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.