Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently wearing the most vile tracky bottoms but they were only £12.99 from H&M. If I share a pic with my (horrified) followers, does that make me an expert content creator too?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am wearing vile tracky bottoms also. Mmmm, vile tracky bottoms 🤤

But mine were like $15 at Target and I have no plans to plaster them over my social media for attention

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder whether she might have picked up the lurgy at that posh product launch last Thursday. The chairs were pretty close together and the room did look a bit airless...

Wouldn't want you to think I was enjoying that thought - of course I don't wish her harm - but I do find those lavish events that companies put on for journalists and influencers one the most distasteful aspects of the beauty industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I see she didn't have just one covid test like a normal person, but "tests galore" :rolleyes: I don't think it's possible for her to speak without hyperbole

Wouldn't you have something bland for your first meal if you stomach were upset, ie not with chilli? I know I would

I wonder whether she might have picked up the lurgy at that posh product launch last Thursday. The chairs were pretty close together and the room did look a bit airless...

Wouldn't want you to think I was enjoying that thought - of course I don't wish her harm - but I do find those lavish events that companies put on for journalists and influencers one the most distasteful aspects of the beauty industry.
I wonder how many of them are ill? 🤐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she didn't have just one covid test like a normal person, but "tests galore" :rolleyes: I don't think it's possible for her to speak without hyperbole
I do sometimes think that she has difficulty counting - or maybe it's difficulty with the concept of quantity. Hasn't quite grasped the difference between a few and many. In fairness, she has always said she was never any good at maths.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the numpties will be PMing to ask where the sexy tracksuit is from

• Haha
but they shove one swab up your nose and one down your throat. Plus they prob did a digital temperature check too. OMG just how many more tests can one teeny tiny person take????

• Haha
Do you think she could do a
No-selfie-vember? Like Sober October but for people so giddy drunk on taking pictures of themselves that they can't walk past a mirror wearing a trackie without sharing a photo on the gram. Just an idea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m still interested in the shearling birks though - do your toes get cold?
I wear mine with socks most of the time so they stay pretty cosy! I felt a bit too scruffy/comfy in slippers working from home and would never wear proper shoes inside so found these a perfect in-between

Reactions: 6
The hair.. to be filmed with *that* hair for a shampoo ad! Feels like it should be Claudia rolling her eyes at her, not t'other way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m still interested in the shearling birks though - do your toes get cold?
Mine don't. But I have found the shearling bits have worn off a fair bit. Had them a couple of years now, and pretty much lived in them through 2020 so I suppose that's fair game...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.