Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Aude. We don't have Cos or Uniqlo at my nearest city, so I would have to investigate online. What is the sizing like? I'm tall with many arse.
As @MakkaPakka says, Uniqlo sizing is pretty unreliable. I'd say the sizing of their regular collection was pretty standard. I'm a size 10 and I'd take a small in Uniqlo for a regular sort of fit. The sizing of their collaborations, however, always seems to run very large - I take an XS or XXS.

Depending on your style, the Uniqlo men's collection may be worth a look. I've bought jumpers and trousers from the men's collection and if I were taller (I'm just over 5ft) I'd definitely look at the men's coats and jackets.

I'd say Cos sizing was pretty standard although the clothes are often designed to have an oversize fit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.