Sali Hughes #40 The carbon footprint on that hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali liking Jesy Nelsons insta post after everything that's happened the past couple of days makes her look really suspicious

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The L’Oréal serum foundation. I really love it but since I’ve had a really bad reaction to what I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ so I’m leaving it for a bit. Yep, still influenced and hating myself 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sali liking Jesy Nelsons insta post after everything that's happened the past couple of days makes her look really suspicious
So Nicki Minaj was bitching about her via text and the texts got leaked? Is that what happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Nicki Minaj was bitching about her via text and the texts got leaked? Is that what happened?
Apart from all the Jesy Nelson blackfishing I'm only just catching up, but Jesy Nelson and Nicki Minaj had a Live where NM was slagging off Leigh Anne Pinnock (of Little Mix) while Jesy laughed and giggled along.

I can only think Sali is #teamJesy (if she is) as J has talked a lot about Internet trolls. So Sali might align herself with her? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That's who the text conversation was apparently with, Leigh Anne Pinnock

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You can have had an absolutely awful experience with trolls on SM and have had that impact yr mental health and also be a twit by catalysing pile ons on your former colleague/friend(s).
And the blackfishing too

Reactions: 10
I see David Baddiel is doing his live show “Trolls-not the dolls” trouble is his shtick for dealing with them is be silly/take the piss which is a lot of what happens here. Is he the troll? Are we the trolls? Is he trolling us by interviewing Sali for the telly show?my head hurts.

• Haha
And she's now claiming *she's* the victim of racial trollingqjdekkqd
I see David Baddiel is doing his live show “Trolls-not the dolls” trouble is his shtick for dealing with them is be silly/take the piss which is a lot of what happens here. Is he the troll? Are we the trolls? Is he trolling us by interviewing Sali for the telly show?my head hurts.
He actually said (re Russian bits that he seems to have something of an obsession with) something to the effect of it's not as much fun "taking down" his trolls by QTing when he's not sure they're if real people

• Sad
  • Wow
Quite. One difference being David Baddiel seems happy to instigate pile ons of the people he QTs. Or doesn't stop them. It is a horrible thing he seems to take great delight in doing. He quite often (he has said this) clicks on their profile to find things to poke fun at on their photos and timeline. Bearing in mind he has no idea of these people's mental health etc. And unlike the 'targets' on Tattle they do not usually live their lives in public and monetise it. But one critical/dickish comment and they are fair game. And now they are being monetised for his no doubt deeply unfunny show.
But that isn't bullying apparently 🤪
(Pointless pointing out yet again that sort of thing is strictly banned on Tattle).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.