Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Yeah I wouldn't be too worried about powder. It's liquid stuff that would worry me. And you clean your brushes after every use? Wow!

Reactions: 3

melfish

VIP Member
So a woman who advertises L’Oreal interviews another woman who advertises L’Oreal.

I imagine that L’Oreal themselves may well have chosen interviewer.
Good point, they may well have. Someone said in the IG comments, I hope you are brave enough to ask about all the surgery (or words to that effect, but they definitely said "brave enough"). No response from Sali when I saw it, though she was responding to comments around it.

The questions were probably pre-vetted by L'Oreal too

Last edited:
Sali always loved her vintage dresses. I'd have thought she would have embraced them even more now after her breast reduction when she would have found many more that would fit her.

melfish

VIP Member
Hope no one catches covid there and loses their sense of smell, although the irony would be poetic

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 1.06.22 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Interesting. I’ve avoided Davines because Hirons bigged them up and therefore I assumed they were just another shill.
Nope I can confirm they're lovely (at least for me! And my mum, actually, who is quite the picky lady!). The Oi range in particular is lush but I also like their hair mask things in a massive sachet. And the Naturaltech range, although the scent is definitely not for everyone!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
New thread 😘

Aude

VIP Member
Cream blush discussion - but ignores both Fenty and Lisa E? Not cool enough for either PR list

Ironically that was beauty pie’s initial tactic. I mean I shouldn’t have had such high hopes for the CEO who previously had an anti-cellulite cream called ‘fatgirlslim’
I got the impression that BP was courting influencers from the off.

Last edited:

melfish

VIP Member
This is on the HarperCollins website. Maybe Fourth Estate is an imprint

rosemarina

VIP Member
I've posted previously that Hershesons have lost their concession at Harvey Nichols in part due to their prolific gifting to influencers, something HN does not feel to be on brand for them. It will be interesting to see if they, Hershesons that is, continue to gift influencers.
Is that definitely true? Wow.
Ah man, I like Jane C so much. She seems (to me) like a pretty mellow, calming actually honest voice in beauty world. But I cannot watch her put her make up on ….. babe, get up off your elbows, move your fringe…. try.
Hah, I like her too, but I agree with that :D.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Django

VIP Member
Sali seems rather behind the times. The green makeup trend has been around for a while. I bought the CT Rebel palette 18 months ago, bought the Glossier Herb when it came out about 3 years ago and bought the Essie khaki polish in the summer. Maybe I should write the column? 😉
I saw this in 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 2