Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melfish

VIP Member
So many Guardian columns are ending this weekend; Hadley Freeman, Jess Carter-Morley, Romesh Ranganathan, Coco Khan and Hannah Jane Parkinson are all going, as is The Measure. Is it too much to hope that Sali will be going as well?

Fingers crossed eh.
How do you know?

Reactions: 1

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Good grief. Did she submit this half finished or something?
I take Raw Beauty Labs vegan collagen powder which seems to work pretty well, although I also use a topical vegan serum (one of those Boots own single treatment thingies). Between the two of them I’ve seen some good results.
I've been taking Star Powa vegan gummies but not sure they're worth it TBH.

How's the taste of the Raw Beauty vegan collagen?

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I first tried Palmers with AHA/BHA but nothing changed, I am now using 5% glycolic toner I impulse purchased in primary to try on my hair/scalp

WXR

This is all so true. Who would have the absolute GALL to produce a video on a ‘recycling bin’ when weekly ,monthly , yearly ,shilling more and more ‘product’. You are part of the problem , sit down when the topic of the environment comes up.
Ugh I find this focus on ‘ product ’ sickening and so last century.

I completely agree with this. I too think the sell sell sell model is becoming outdated. I could buy stuff but I don’t want to ! I’m past being told this or that will improve my life. Maybe you have to be young to believe that .
I seem to go through eyeliners fast . I saw Angie from hot and flashy spray some setting spray into a lid and dip her brush in the liquid, then into eyeshadow. It’s great - stays all day and you can use any eyeshadow. I use a dark purple eyeshadow . It’s also a s9ft effect

I should add , if you don’t like the idea of the setting spray, use sterile eye drops
which setting spray? I have some eyeshadow that I rarely use and like you get through loads of eye liner. Am keen to try this!

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Just to match my beef face, the top of arm chicken skin is fairly normal, but occasionally it takes over the bottom of my arm- the whole way round (unless this is something else, it could be) tiny red dots on the top like a shave rash except it’s not shaved, the hair is still there, and flat bumps on the underside.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Sorry - which was the nail strengthener people kindly recommended a few months ago? I didn’t get round to buying it and I really need it again