Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mselvista

VIP Member
The first comment I read mentioned 'a passion for surface'. I was like that once, repeating stuff Sali had said as if it were the greatest nugget of wisdom
👀
From 2011. I wonder - is the poster repeating what Sali said or has Sali repeatedly repeated what the poster said 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Filouette

Chatty Member
I swear by Rausch's nourishing packs.

Their old formula had lanolin, I loved that a bit more but the new formula is still pretty damn great. I also always return to their egg oil shampoo.

The company's been around since 1890, they know what they're doing. I take quality over excitement any day.

Pixie06

VIP Member
I decided to buy some make-up today as I’ve not treated myself for a while and the only foundation I had was Mac Studio Radiance which I like as it seems to suit my dry skin. But I bought a small tube of Erborian cc and the bb stick concealer. I was watching Nadine Baggott who comes across so warm and reviews things saying she did or didn’t get on with things and why. I then watched one with her and Jo Jones (I’d not really seen anything of her before) and they both seem so nice. Complete contrast to someone else!

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Of course. The Guardian haven't paywalled their content (just constant begging which is unlikely to work) so they need all the money from affiliate links they can get

crossword

Daxita was the one responsible for the spiders that Caroline Hirons had for a while. Am not dissing extensions as I have them on and off but they can look ridiculous.
I’d guess it’s the ridiculous extensions that one tends to notice on others. I’m sure there are less obvious, prettier versions that give an effect like individual fake lashes do, which I think looks great.
Love how Groucho Marx comes up every time I type fake 🥸.

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
This casual "joky" misogyny is just as bad as the overtly nasty shit. Actually it's worse in way because it's so insidious and normalising. All the men in her life seem to be fond of it and I doubt she challenges it; she'd prefer to just get on her soapbox on twitter for likes and retweets
The Plymouth shooter was a monster though, wasn’t he.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Absoloute cliff hangers from She Here. On edge of seat for book release, re-edit of Murad video and the biggie...whether she was in Dublin/Cardiff/Bath/somewhere else when she took a blurry picture of a blue Nissan Micra in the mid distance. Don't leave us hanging Sal...
Ooh I'd actually forgotten the mystery surrounding her whereabouts. Did she never say where she was?

rosemarina

VIP Member
I haven't seen any close up, well focussed photos and LE has had a couple of corrective operations since, but what Alice HD described it as sounds pretty distressing - a raised up, hard area in the shape of the head of the gadget used which is about the dimensions of "a stick of butter".
Yowch. That does sound distressing.

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Yikes, what an embarrassment. No doubt L'Oreal was given sign-off. Imagine if some minor celeb had said that, about dressing for men. Sali would be having a go on twitter. Or old Sali would, before she started censoring herself. On the other hand, she dresses for Leonard, so maybe she just relates

Isn't she with HarperCollins?
On Amazon, Fourth Estate are named as the publishers of her upcoming book.

• Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
My husband jokes about recording my snoring , I wake myself up sometimes and I sympathise with him, he snores too and it’s a pain in the arse.

If he actually did it, recorded a video or took a picture I’d be fucking livid and feel humiliated.
I know! I get some people do it and each their own. But it feels an invasion when you are at your most vulnerable. And as you say humiliating.