Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LyraBalaqua for the inspiration for the thread title. It refers to the fact that Sali has owned four skincare fridges 😂

Last thread recap:

* Sali loves Closer magazine. She finds the bullying and trolling speculation and commentary about those in the public eye 'cheeky'.

* She fearlessly went in to Twitter battle on Charlotte Tilbury's behalf. Charlotte has cheerfully disclosed many times she wears makeup all the time including at night. Sali keeps reassuring her there is no need to be insecure about this. None at all. Really no need. It is fine. People should just stop trying to make her feel insecure about it by talking about it all the time.

* Spare a thought 🙏 for Hershesons still being publicly credited for The Hair.

* Sali inserted herself into a twitter debate about race and feminism. Flailed around a bit. Got criticised. Deleted stuff. Then said it wasn't her fault as she didn't know anything about it. Basically.

* She also pointed out she is 'rarely on twitter these days'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Shoutout to the runner up thread title, although it'll probably be even more apt in a couple of weeks time 😆

Never, in the field of hairdressing, has a hairstyle been maintained by so many and admired by so few.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
They may be a bargain, but they do nothing for her. Especially with those shoes. Whither her long-lost sense of style?

EB7B79B1-0EDA-48F5-81FE-FBE047D27717.jpeg

And a repeat of that bum out, just going for a poo posture. Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I CaLlEd MiNe $ALI." Of course she did :rolleyes: because she lacks imagination and has an insatiable need to lay claim to things.

Hair is still yellow

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 10.17.11 AM.png

duck off with your bespoke lipstick, you needy twit (apologies, in a foul mood)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My goodness, I look like tit these days myself, but those jeans are awful on her. I think she’s totally lost herself.

Reactions: 14
Hope your day gets better, @melfish 💖

Those things have chlamydia 😤 😜

My goodness, I look like tit these days myself, but those jeans are awful on her. I think she’s totally lost herself.
The length is a strange call, and the pose is just silly. Why is she copying young influencers and their annoying affectations? She really has lost her way

That lipstick is FROM £75?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Those things have chlamydia 😤 😜

The length is a strange call, and the pose is just silly. Why is she copying young influencers and their annoying affectations? She really has lost her way

That lipstick is FROM £75?!
Yes but it’s specially formulated to suit no-one

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes but it’s specially formulated to suit no-one
Appealing to the type of person who has a desperate need to feel special and better than everyone else

Also, please tell me how that is not an AD? It's at least a free lunch

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.